Let's Get It On!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

anyone coming north please feel free to message me. and we will see what we ca do. there are special ones out there and you know who you are and Pearls I am sure you said not so long ago you would think about a trip over the border!!!
come see our glens, locks and rolling hills and stop off in the capital for some good times. fuck me I should work for the tourist board. so in summery Scotland - hills, water and cock.xx

N

No longer with us

I've always been of the impression that it is good etiquette to wait for a couple to invite a swingle to join em. I wouldn't dare approach a couple . :)
Why wouldn't you contact a couple if they had on there profile that they are looking a single guy ?
If we were looking for a single guy we wouldn't think it bad etiquette for one to contact us :)

Reactions: Deleted member 3175
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Why wouldn't you contact a couple if they had on there profile that they are looking a single guy ?
If we were looking for a single guy we wouldn't think it bad etiquette for one to contact us :)
Totally agree, our Mickey maybe a little shy :whistle:

19 March 2015
Fully understand and my comment wasn't ment to come across negitive.
I know that both.... my post is a positive one in response to you. I know you'd never be negative like that. :) ;)

Exactly.. yes that's very true. x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well just got here a little late to the party. It seems our invite got lost in the post along with any messages that might have been sent. Empty mailbox is never good. Time to eat now but I will check see if its broken in a bit :lol:

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

anyone coming north please feel free to message me. and we will see what we ca do. there are special ones out there and you know who you are and Pearls I am sure you said not so long ago you would think about a trip over the border!!!
come see our glens, locks and rolling hills and stop off in the capital for some good times. fuck me I should work for the tourist board. so in summery Scotland - hills, water and cock.xx

Funny I'm across the country
Cold wet windy miserable
Bring yer brolleys dollies

On plus side ya might get a man in a kilt

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
[QUOTE="Max-the-3rd, post: So in summery Scotland - hills, water and cock.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention the midges

D

Deleted member 3175

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MickeyBlueBalls

As in my experience and when chatting to couples on meets they have more or less all expressed their dislike at single men pestering one after the other. Some sending cock shots, some just being over persistent. So I made it a point to chat with couples, let them figure me out and wait for the invitation. After all nobody likes a pushy cock on legs. I'm not shy, anyone who gets to know me will soon realise that. I'm just not pushy either. Hope this explains things for you. :)

Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
19 March 2015
As in my experience and when chatting to couples on meets they have more or less all expressed their dislike at single men pestering one after the other. Some sending cock shots, some just being over persistent. So I made it a point to chat with couples, let them figure me out and wait for the invitation. After all nobody likes a pushy cock on legs. I'm not shy, anyone who gets to know me will soon realise that. I'm just not pushy either. Hope this explains things for you. :)
Such a balancing act this... The whole thing is! (should try it from this PoV. :eek: ) :D
hang on in there Mickey.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
OK web have done our initial search for couples within 40 miles of us who don't rule us out by age and stuff and also discounted none VP and have managed to send 1 yes 1 message out. Hell we could hold our local social around our dining room table.

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Sooo we are supposed to send a wanna get jiggy message? hmmm, hey i know i know.. im playing bloody catch up here.. Ffs.. :D

Reactions: StokeChoke