Let's Get It On!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
I'd just like to state right here and now that I am perfectly amenable to the reception of any messages anyone would like to send to me. I will read each one with gratitude and will respond politely and honestly to each and every person. I'm willing to do requests and ask nothing in return..........er.....does this make me sound a bit desperate LOL :):whistle::sneaky:

desperate.jpg

Reactions: MP386
24 November 2015
I'd just like to state right here and now that I am perfectly amenable to the reception of any messages anyone would like to send to me. I will read each one with gratitude and will respond politely and honestly to each and every person. I'm willing to do requests and ask nothing in return..........er.....does this make me sound a bit desperate LOL :):whistle::sneaky:

View attachment 45633
Your a nutter lol but fun xx

Reactions: Antogs
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
We've tried and failed :confused: perhaps it's just us :noidy::noidy::noidy: need to rethink :hmm:
open to messages & offers (y) mail us :mwah::mwah:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammy
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Wife being in Newcastle and me being in Glasgow aint doing anything for us even shagging each other never mind anyone else