Let's Get It On!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I prefer filth if it’s all the same. Dirty implies I am less than clean and I am squeaky!
Filthy haminal.. i used to work with a man who squeaked when he walked.. or is it squaked? :D
Think it was his shoe though.

19 March 2015
You know... let's be open about something. We don't really look to meet single guys. You're all lovely and we admire all of you: single guys, girls, couples - whatever... but we recently offered a weekend to a single gent here, which is something we'd never usually do, and we were knocked back. :confused:
It's a case of, I think, you can't please em all. Some couples seek the unicorn - we're happy and privileged to have met many. For our own pleasure as well as hers.
Whomever comes with us (pun intended :sneaky: ) is always treated as part of our relationship, because ultimately for that evening, day, weekend - that's exactly what they are; part of our relationship for however long. We will talk n fuck and reminisce over these things.
But when you get a knock back, which we all do, it makes you think "why".
Are you not good looking enough?
Maybe not bi enough...
Perhaps not straight enough?
But whoever you are, whatever you have to offer, sometimes it doesn't happen because it's not meant to.
My point here is this. You may open the doors for single guys, unicorns or couples to come and have intimate times with you and fun. But it doesn't mean you will always get what you want or they will.
So perseverance is the key to success.
Eventually, you will all find what you are looking for. Sometimes you need to look harder.... and so do they... x

Life would be boring otherwise. :ninja:

19 March 2015
You know... let's be open about something. We don't really look to meet single guys. You're all lovely and we admire all of you: single guys, girls, couples - whatever... but we recently offered a weekend to a single gent here, which is something we'd never usually do, and we were knocked back. :confused:
It's a case of, I think, you can't please em all. Some couples seek the unicorn - we're happy and privileged to have met many. For our own pleasure as well as hers.
Whomever comes with us (pun intended :sneaky: ) is always treated as part of our relationship, because ultimately for that evening, day, weekend - that's exactly what they are; part of our relationship for however long. We will talk n fuck and reminisce over these things.
Maybe not bi enough...
But whoever you are, whatever you have to offer, sometimes it doesn't happen because it's not meant to.
My point here is this. You may open the doors for single guys, unicorns or couples to come and have intimate times with you and fun. But it doesn't mean you will always get what you want or they will.
Eventually, you will all find what you are looking for. Sometimes you need to look harder.... and so do they... x

This totally applies to single gents and ladies too - don't ever lower your standards for anything or anyone. People either accept you for you, or they don't!
If they don't then there's the door >>>>>

Reactions: Vanezza
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Maybe not bi enough...

What a numpty he must have been. Still at least you tried. It’s a shame you don’t meet single guys.... my search continues

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
What a numpty he must have been. Still at least you tried. It’s a shame you don’t meet single guys.... my search continues
We don't but we offered this particular time and he said he was busy! Shame really as he really IS someone you want to spend a weekend with. We definitely don't meet single guys (fuckin' hate the pigeon holing thing going on) - but he was asked to come here man. and for a reason... We're not something or anything special, just asked for some time. it is what it is. Sometimes we're just not compatible.

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
We don't but we offered this particular time and he said he was busy! Shame really as he really IS someone you want to spend a weekend with. We definitely don't meet single guys (fuckin' hate the pigeon holing thing going on) - but he was asked to come here man. and for a reason... We're not something or anything special, just asked for some time. it is what it is. Sometimes we're just not compatible.

Maybe it had come at a bad time, your invite I mean. Maybe he was like going away or something? Maybe his car had a dodgy throttle valve. Was he travelling far? Sometimes people say no because that time isn’t great for them. Singles have responsibilities and issues too. Maybe he hated saying no but he wasn’t going to be at his best and he politely said no?

I mean that’s a lot of maybes. Perhaps he didn’t realise it was a once in a lifetime offer, I guess he does now....

19 March 2015
I mean that’s a lot of maybes.
It is! Blimey.... how perceptive are you!?

Yeah I/we think there's a lot of maybes in there and maybe, just maybe it can be rectified. As long as there's an understanding between them all then I think it's easily achieved.
No one, I mean no one is a commodity, but sometimes it's just good to go with the flow...

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
What Neil didn't realise when he finally said he is lending me to @Ambrosial and not selling me is I was looking for a box big enough to send me in all gift wrapped with a bow to his choosing :D, I'm all up for being lent to @Ambrosial I mean who wouldn't :sneaky::whistle:

Vxxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
What Neil didn't realise when he finally said he is lending me to @Ambrosial and not selling me is I was looking for a box big enough to send me in all gift wrapped with a bow to his choosing :D, I'm all up for being lent to @Ambrosial I mean who wouldn't :sneaky::whistle:

Vxxx

Promise me one thing... we break the bed.... I love busting beds

D

Deleted member 6684

Maybe not bi enough...

Wow...Well said