• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Let's Get It On!

MOTM

9 November 2015
Nope .... not sure anyone would want mine .....
I understand the disagreeing but I must either be thick or just plain stupid because from here I just don’t see anyone showing any interest ... well just one lovely young lady who always has a knack of making me smile.... but that’s still a complicated one to read ....

Reactions: Baldrick
19 March 2015
Meh. Yet you certainly always seem popular.
Yeah the disagreeing thing, it’s tricky as I don’t like to dislike or disagree with anyone’s posts really but sometimes it’s meant in a nice way too.

Reactions: Therapon and MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Meh. Yet you certainly always seem popular.
Yeah the disagreeing thing, it’s tricky as I don’t like to dislike or disagree with anyone’s posts really but sometimes it’s meant in a nice way too.
It’s fine to disagree but sometimes things are not always as they seem ...

Reactions: Baldrick
22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
This is a tricky one..... Need a secret handshake or a wink and a nod (mason styley)..... It's difficult to judge if people are making polite chit-chat or would like to jump your bones!!

Reactions: Deleted member 9631
19 March 2015
So anyone else sent any messages out?
We've had some interesting ones lately... some we're taking up, some we were astounded by!
But overall, definitely one or two heated ones that seriously caught our attention.

Get it out there peeps, it's Friday night, take the bull by the horns and drop that PM to whomever has caught your eye.. Go for it x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 9631

This is a tricky one..... Need a secret handshake or a wink and a nod (mason styley)..... It's difficult to judge if people are making polite chit-chat or would like to jump your bones!!
Jump your bones, definitely.x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Agree to a point but this is a swinging site the whole point is to meet others for fun and friendships so why don't we forget nerves and just do it I mean whats the worst that can happen?

V xx

MOTM

18 July 2015
Agree to a point but this is a swinging site the whole point is to meet others for fun and friendships so why don't we forget nerves and just do it I mean whats the worst that can happen

V xx
Get messaging then. This is what it’s all about. Can we have results here. Xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…