Let's Get It On!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Still quite a lonely place here !
Summer time and school hols for some people. It's frustrating but surely people are better off enjoying the sunshine than being stuck behind a screen etc.
Says he typing on a PC :D

Also if people leave due to low numbers, then it makes the job of building up - twice as more challenging.
But we're not going anywhere any time soon.

D

Deleted member 10827

We went to the Air show in Swansea last year it was brilliant. Driving home was a bugger though, traffic jams in the city were horrific

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
19 March 2015
We went to the Air show in Swansea last year it was brilliant. Driving home was a bugger though, traffic jams in the city were horrific
Yes it’s been a mental two days here with traffic as you may know.
Well as we’re under the flight path for some of the aircraft; it’s been a great afternoon and got some superb videos of the Spitfire, Typhoon and Red Arrows.

Reactions: Hanpat
D

Deleted member 10827

Loved the typhoon last year it didn't half make a racket. Of course the red arrows were amazing as usual.

19 March 2015
Loved the typhoon last year it didn't half make a racket. Of course the red arrows were amazing as usual.
The Typhoon is a brilliant aeroplane and fighter. The noise on it is amazing. Imagine being its enemy... would put the fear of God into you. :D
The Red Arrows literally come in directly over the house, this morning/afternoon's performance was amazing. The Typhoon is due on in 30 mins and the P51 was flying around here for a good 30 mins too. There's old WWI Bi-planes atm.

Back on track :D , still sending those naughty messages out peeps and arranging meets? :sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 10827

All naughty messages,follow requests, pics and vids gratefully accepted ;)

Reactions: Crezy
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Anyone getting it on :whistle:
I got it on earlier, me daps and walked to the school and back as me car was in the garage, does that count :rofl::rofl: