• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Let's Get It On!

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yeah oddly enough. April seems to be meet Baldricknkaz month. Whlie we would love to do loads of meets, we can't ask the mother-in-law to look after our kids every weekend .
We're hoping to book her for a weekend in April and a weekend in May for at least one meet and the Xtasia event. Fingers crossed .

B x

D

Deleted member 6485

Aww....ill come babysit for you xx

S

Sammy

This is a tricky one..... Need a secret handshake or a wink and a nod (mason styley)..... It's difficult to judge if people are making polite chit-chat or would like to jump your bones!!

Definitely I have huge trouble with that lol I've have friendzoned myself twice lol and boy was I wrong
Sx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Studsssss

19 March 2015
Grab the bull by the horns peeps

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Love this post.... There's plenty of folks we would love to meet so watch your inboxes you sexy lot. Xxx

9 September 2017
Messages sent, nervously waiting and hoping for positive responses.

It's not a case of being worried about getting nasty replies, more a case of will everyone I've messaged be available on the same date

If not, I may have to put out a general alert for new recruits

Antogs xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…