• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Let's Get It On!

19 March 2015
Still quite a lonely place here !
Summer time and school hols for some people. It's frustrating but surely people are better off enjoying the sunshine than being stuck behind a screen etc.
Says he typing on a PC

Also if people leave due to low numbers, then it makes the job of building up - twice as more challenging.
But we're not going anywhere any time soon.

D

Deleted member 10827

We went to the Air show in Swansea last year it was brilliant. Driving home was a bugger though, traffic jams in the city were horrific

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
19 March 2015
We went to the Air show in Swansea last year it was brilliant. Driving home was a bugger though, traffic jams in the city were horrific
Yes it’s been a mental two days here with traffic as you may know.
Well as we’re under the flight path for some of the aircraft; it’s been a great afternoon and got some superb videos of the Spitfire, Typhoon and Red Arrows.

Reactions: Hanpat
D

Deleted member 10827

Loved the typhoon last year it didn't half make a racket. Of course the red arrows were amazing as usual.

19 March 2015
Loved the typhoon last year it didn't half make a racket. Of course the red arrows were amazing as usual.
The Typhoon is a brilliant aeroplane and fighter. The noise on it is amazing. Imagine being its enemy... would put the fear of God into you.
The Red Arrows literally come in directly over the house, this morning/afternoon's performance was amazing. The Typhoon is due on in 30 mins and the P51 was flying around here for a good 30 mins too. There's old WWI Bi-planes atm.

Back on track , still sending those naughty messages out peeps and arranging meets?

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 10827

All naughty messages,follow requests, pics and vids gratefully accepted

Reactions: Crezy

MOTM

18 July 2015
Anyone getting it on
I got it on earlier, me daps and walked to the school and back as me car was in the garage, does that count

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…