Let's Talk About Donald...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
can he run a business? been bankrupt countless times and liquidized more than one company.
claims to have done it all himself but has been quoted thanking his dad for his first million dollars to start his first business!?
in my eyes he a member of the american elite who has no idea what is is like to be middle/lower class America, the people he is supposedly meant to be working for.
this is much the the same as the British elite. watch how many dodgy bills get slipped through parliament while the media attention is on America.

Just proves my point

M

Max-the-3rd

Just proves my point
Why? He obviously cant run a business if they keep going into liquidation and he keeps going bankrupt.

Not that he ever really is bankrupt. Just his work force that end up on welfare.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Exactly you go bankrupt to avoid payments etc. You might not like it, it may be morally wrong but if you can do it it makes business sense.

M

Max-the-3rd

So far I only see that he got it wrong on abortion. He can't help that idiot judges wanna play politics
The idiot judges are the only people to have anything right. Banning Muslim from America can only be a bad thing don't you agree?

D

Deleted member 1030

Exactly you go bankrupt to avoid payments etc. You might not like it, it may be morally wrong but if you can do it it makes business sense.
The problem is, how do you judge a good businessman? Going bankrupt shows good 'business' sense, I guess. Four bankruptcies from hundreds of businesses, sounds good odds too.

Wouldn't choose a pilot on those odds though. o_O

Plus, as @Max-the-3rd points out, there are severe economic casualties of those bankruptcies too. What damage could a president wreak?

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
The idiot judges are the only people to have anything right. Banning Muslim from America can only be a bad thing don't you agree?
No not at all and he has not banned Muslims at all he has banned anyone from those places cos they wont provide information on nationals that want to enter the US. sounds like a really good idea to me

Reactions: Therapon
M

Max-the-3rd

No not at all and he has not banned Muslims at all he has banned anyone from those places cos they wont provide information on nationals that want to enter the US. sounds like a really good idea to me
So why dose the ban only stand for predominantly Muslim country's? Why not ban British, Australia, Chinese? All of these country's have people in America that have out stayed there visas and are illegal working.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
So why dose the ban only stand for predominantly Muslim country's? Why not ban British, Australia, Chinese? All of these country's have people in America that have out stayed there visas and are illegal working.
its not people in the US its those wanting to enter - Let me ask you this if some strangers wanted to come stay with you in your house would you not want to know something about them.

M

Max-the-3rd

its not people in the US its those wanting to enter - Let me ask you this if some strangers wanted to come stay with you in your house would you not want to know something about them.
But they do know about them, since 9/11 the U.S immigration has been the most stringent in the world. This ban is just pandering the the far right wing of American and possibly illegal. Just as he will do with gun laws, health care and who know what else. I fully admit am a lefty but even right wing politicians can see this man is a walking time bomb.
I

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
You are just so far wrong - the lack of information is the reason - as for you being a Lefty. well I would have said I was also a lefty but for gods sake the modern left are so left they left me feeling far right but no matter what your politics don't be a whinger Trump got in so deal with it