Local Phrases

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
You are well bugger me we should get on it big time. Ill get offie, you get some banging tunes on ill bring our lid.. stop off for some smokes.. sound mate come ead .. im wearing me traineeees .. i aint coming as no orange bird.
Its gunna be boss ye know mate..
On it like wallace n grommit.
Ai la swerve da bizzies on da way round yeah see ya in 10 la. ;)
Calm down calm down our kid slipping on me Shelley and brushing me afro as we speak :whistle:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
From another thread (clicking the link (arrow) will take you there.. About people you want to meet)
anyway, it's "innit" and then;

I dunno like innit.
others;
oh mush was apnin.. chavs.

better than a poke in the eye with a stick - or kick up the bum etc. When you've got something which could be utter shite, but at least you have that something anyway.
Provvy woman - any person who does house to house loans :D
banging - oh saan (son) dats banging' at is. (good tunes)
Gunters - wellies
Munters :p erm, people who may not be appealing to look at etc
Dunkers - condoms
grundies/keggs - pants/boxers etc
dinging it - revving the car or bike solid to the limiter ding ding ding ding ding ding << Oaah look saan (son) ee's dingin' it.
chin ew - smack you one
butt ew - headbutt
buttie - your mate

used to have singles years ago, single cigarettes from packs in shops, for about 10p or so.
Back in the day when Red Band was 75p for 10 :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
From another thread (clicking the link (arrow) will take you there.. About people you want to meet)

I dunno like innit.
others;

better than a poke in the eye with a stick - or kick up the bum etc. When you've got something which could be utter shite, but at least you have that something anyway.
Gunters - wellies
Dunkers - condoms
dinging it - revving the car or bike solid to the limiter ding ding ding ding ding ding << Oaah look saan (son) ee's dingin' it.
chin ew - smack you one
butt ew - headbutt
buttie - your mate

used to have singles years ago, single cigarettes from packs in shops, for about 10p or so.
Oi mush x

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

I dunno like innit.
others;

Gunters - wellies
Dunkers - condoms
chin ew - smack you one
butt ew - headbutt
buttie - your mate

To give you all an idea of Jacks in their native landscapes....

Do NOT play around kids. :p Obviously I found one with lyrics for those not in or near Swansea, so you could understand them.
You is always pronounced EW as in Ewe... :D