Losing Weight

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

Yes you're probably right but I can't eat breakfast in the morning - I'm normally ready for a bowl of porridge at about 11am but I start work 10.30 so by the time I've finished at 2.30 I've missed 2 meals and im absolutely starving so I go and buy a load of crap none of which I particularly enjoy. And another problem is I don't eat fruit so I need to train myself to eat at least a little bit x
I'm the same doll, I get up for work between midnight and 2am, I work 12hrs on and 12 off, so I do understand how hard it is, hence my own problems, but as I found, training yourself to eat something small for breakfast, to kick start your metabolism is the best way, then before long it becomes the norm ! Always remember though, Rome wasn't built in a day and as @The_Usual_Horny_Couple said, it's a lifestyle change xxx Paul

D

Deleted member 3175

Yes you're probably right but I can't eat breakfast in the morning - I'm normally ready for a bowl of porridge at about 11am but I start work 10.30 so by the time I've finished at 2.30 I've missed 2 meals and im absolutely starving so I go and buy a load of crap none of which I particularly enjoy. And another problem is I don't eat fruit so I need to train myself to eat at least a little bit x

I used to be the same wouldn’t eat breakfast until 930/10. Try having a glass of water as soon as you get up it kicks off your system you need to eat regularly to keep your body fuelled xxx

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
Oh Jessica, I'm trying to avoid blooming carbs and now I really want to try those chips !! :oops: x P

Haha I'm avoiding carbs for 3 weeks but basically I'm living for chips with salt and vinegar, then grated cheddar then the curry sauce. Only an amateur applies the cheese last. Dare you to request this at your local chippy and start an Essex revolution

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I used to be the same wouldn’t eat breakfast until 930/10. Try having a glass of water as soon as you get up it kicks off your system you need to eat regularly to keep your body fuelled xxx
A glass of water?!!! First thing I need a cup of tea then a coffee before work lol x

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 8095

Haha I'm avoiding carbs for 3 weeks but basically I'm living for chips with salt and vinegar, then grated cheddar then the curry sauce. Only an amateur applies the cheese last. Dare you to request this at your local chippy and start an Essex revolution
Hahaha I asked for chips and gravy once and nearly got barred from the chippy !!! I'm long overdue a trip to the motherland, so whilst I'm there, I'll try them, after a few pints of the black stuff !!!! Lol Paul

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I'm the same doll, I get up for work between midnight and 2am, I work 12hrs on and 12 off, so I do understand how hard it is, hence my own problems, but as I found, training yourself to eat something small for breakfast, to kick start your metabolism is the best way, then before long it becomes the norm ! Always remember though, Rome wasn't built in a day and as @The_Usual_Horny_Couple said, it's a lifestyle change xxx Paul
I'm starting exercising again sunday/Monday so from then I'll try and eat some fruit even if it's an apple for breakfast :D (Well it's a start!!) And hopefully the weather will improve again as I don't like chocolate in the heat do won't touch it.

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
Hahaha I asked for chips and gravy once and nearly got barred from the chippy !!! I'm long overdue a trip to the motherland, so whilst I'm there, I'll try them, after a few pints of the black stuff !!!! Lol Paul
Haha you're one of us! Gravy cheesy chips and Norn Iron pasty also a winner :whistle:

S

Sammy

You need to go to my motherland to get the real deal... black stuff that is
Sx

D

Deleted member 8095

lol well I hate Guinness .... bless me father for I have sinned .....

But I'm told Irish Guinness in Dublin tastes totally different
Sx
Oh I want to try a pint at St James' gate !!

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
Loooove a battered burger
You can get them in Scotland too

Can't beat a spice burger
Sx

Not sure if it's the same as our pasty? I.e. All types of processed pig meat spiced to heaven then deep fried in batter. I'm not helping this thread :jacked::palm: