Losing Weight

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Update time

Debs vetoed the posting pics idea and tbh the whole diet thing got overtaken by other shit in our lives.

I can report that I stuck to the sweeteners instead of sugar in my tea and seem to have lost well over a stone without realising it. Debs has given up smoking and has actually put weight on, happily I can report that she is still immensely shaggable though :) (I failed miserably at the giving up smoking lark :()

She has now announced that it is now diet time and as she loses weight very quickly I hope it will soon be time for some new pictures. She bought a new dress the other day two sizes too small as 'incentive'.

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I've dug out my Wii and Zumba and just dance games. Will start on monday! X

D

Deleted member 8095

Yep I'm (Paul) on the healthy eating plan with a side dish of more exercise ! Fingers crossed I shift this extra weight, 3 stone down and 3 more to go !!!!

Reactions: Neetdan
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I lost loads of weight after having the bubba as I got gestational diabetes whilst pregnant and had to eat healthily, but now put it all back on as I could go back to the chocolate and lots of carbs :(

I keep planning on going to yoga, but something always gets in the way - like washing my hair ;) so I’m on the wishful thinking diet! *fingers crossed*

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
My weight is fine (although I don;t know how much I weigh, it looks fine) but I do weigh less than I did 5 years ago when I had a particularly virulent gut parasite one Xmas (notifiable disease, apparently, paperwork to complete n' everything) that left me puking and shitting for about a month.

Fit as a butcher's dog once I'd recovered from that (y)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

I need to lose 3 stone by october (but a lot more to get me down to healthy :oops::cry:) x

You can do it!!! I’ve done 2 stone in 12 weeks but find something you can stick to. It’s difficult but when you find something that works it’s a great xxx S xx

Reactions: Therapon
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
You can do it!!! I’ve done 2 stone in 12 weeks but find something you can stick to. It’s difficult but when you find something that works it’s a great xxx S xx
I went to slimming world for years and the first time i went i lost 6 stone but over the years put it all back on and kept going back to SW id lose some of the weight them stop going but now they've changed the plan and this new one doesn't work for me. I also did the LCHF diet but after about 2 weeks I couldn't eat another slice of fatty bacon :notworthy:.
How have you lost your weight if you don't mind me asking? X

D

Deleted member 3175

I went to slimming world for years and the first time i went i lost 6 stone but over the years put it all back on and kept going back to SW id lose some of the weight them stop going but now they've changed the plan and this new one doesn't work for me. I also did the LCHF diet but after about 2 weeks I couldn't eat another slice of fatty bacon :notworthy:.
How have you lost your weight if you don't mind me asking? X

Clean eating no processed foods, not white carbs (bread pasta or rice), only wholemeal and to be eaten before 3 pm. No drinks with sugar in and 1 cheat day a week where you can eat what you want. Both and me and G have been doing it and we’ve both lost the same. Was really hard to start with but getting used to it now. I do two exercise classes a week and g has a physical job. To be honest it’s a life style change more than anything x x x x x

14 January 2018
City
Belfast
I love healthy food but also equally love filthy processed foods and takeaways. It's all in my state of mind I think. I crave what's bad for me then eat it and feel guilty afterwards. To me a Dominos = bread topped with cheese, self loathing sprinkled with guilt whereas I feel amazing after a natural unprocessed meal. Currently trying to rewire my mind that way but it can be tough!

I really want a cheesy curry chip (think it's a Northern Irish peculiarity but don't knock it until you've had it) but opted for Scrambled eggs instead.

Reactions: Neetdan and Pearls
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Clean eating no processed foods, not white carbs (bread pasta or rice), only wholemeal and to be eaten before 3 pm. No drinks with sugar in and 1 cheat day a week where you can eat what you want. Both and me and G have been doing it and we’ve both lost the same. Was really hard to start with but getting used to it now. I do two exercise classes a week and g has a physical job. To be honest it’s a life style change more than anything x x x x x
That wouldn't work for me as I only eat once a day normally and that's in the evening. I finish work 2.30 go straight to pick the youngest up from school and get home 3.30. I need to do more exercise I think so even though we have a gym subscription we don't go :oops: so that's why I've dug out my Wii!! X

D

Deleted member 8095

That wouldn't work for me as I only eat once a day normally and that's in the evening. I finish work 2.30 go straight to pick the youngest up from school and get home 3.30. I need to do more exercise I think so even though we have a gym subscription we don't go :oops: so that's why I've dug out my Wii!! X
Without knowing the full facts and I'm no expert, but the fact your only eating once a day, could be part of your problem! Your body goes into starvation mode and then when you eat, it stores everything as it doesn't know when the next batch of fuel is coming. Just a thought but little and often is better, well that's what I got told by the trainer at the gym xxx

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I’d love to make more homemade meals and do enjoy eating them, but as hubby works away for a few weeks at a time, I don’t like cooking for just 1 person as it doesn’t seem worth it and I’m just too exhausted by the end of the day to cook properly!

Reactions: Neetdan and Pearls
D

Deleted member 8095

I love healthy food but also equally love filthy processed foods and takeaways. It's all in my state of mind I think. I crave what's bad for me then eat it and feel guilty afterwards. To me a Dominos = bread topped with cheese, self loathing sprinkled with guilt whereas I feel amazing after a natural unprocessed meal. Currently trying to rewire my mind that way but it can be tough!

I really want a cheesy curry chip (think it's a Northern Irish peculiarity but don't knock it until you've had it) but opted for Scrambled eggs instead.
Oh Jessica, I'm trying to avoid blooming carbs and now I really want to try those chips !! :oops: x P

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 8095

I’d love to make more homemade meals and do enjoy eating them, but as hubby works away for a few weeks at a time, I don’t like cooking for just 1 person as it doesn’t seem worth it and I’m just too exhausted by the end of the day to cook properly!
Try batch cooking and freezing your meals in portions for the week/s ahead, saves money and time plus your eating homemade. X Paul

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Without knowing the full facts and I'm no expert, but the fact your only eating once a day, could be part of your problem! Your body goes into starvation mode and then when you eat, it stores everything as it doesn't know when the next batch of fuel is coming. Just a thought but little and often is better, well that's what I got told by the trainer at the gym xxx
Yes you're probably right but I can't eat breakfast in the morning - I'm normally ready for a bowl of porridge at about 11am but I start work 10.30 so by the time I've finished at 2.30 I've missed 2 meals and im absolutely starving so I go and buy a load of crap none of which I particularly enjoy. And another problem is I don't eat fruit so I need to train myself to eat at least a little bit x

Reactions: Deleted member 8095
D

Deleted member 3175

I was the same but made a point of doing it and batch cook we freeze a lot or take it for dinner the next day xxxxx