Meeting Other Swinger Couples

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you for the kind words @JustCurious99 that's exactly it and you've summed up very quickly what we're all about.
The swinging scene online, needed an urgent change of pace. As a result, here we are and here you are. (y) :)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3289

Thank you for the kind words @JustCurious99 that's exactly it and you've summed up very quickly what we're all about.
The swinging scene online, needed an urgent change of pace. As a result, here we are and here you are. (y) :)
A bit of evangelism on a Sunday morning -you are a true missionary! My only question, is do you ever sleep?!

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Wit wit.. im only here for the beer.
I for one have always been known to stick up for the single male.
Yes they do get a bad press.. unfortunately one bad apple.
To be perfectly honest, when i think about it.. most of my closest freinds confidants on the scene are single men.
Many whom we have met socially.
Love sharing a beer n whooping their arses at pool. :D
i have always stuck up for the single male.. when theyve been getting a bad press.
Ive also been known to try to persuade various clubs to relax their rules, on occasion. Usually unsuccesfully i may add.
The one thing i will say though all the single guys i know have respect.... x
Good luck @JustCurious99
We are a good bunch.. unbiased too :D x

D

Deleted member 3289

I had the read the bit about whooping asses and pool twice -but I like your sentiments. I get why single blokes get a bad press -too often led by their cocks! I'm loving the prospect of being chatty and open on here about fantasies and other stuff. The openness with other blokes is something I didn't expect but get (that's when I suss which half of a couple I'm talking to!)

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

Funnily enough I just broached that very subject with some other members - lack of sleep :D
I don't sleep much no.. Nor does @meet_the_fockers either. She sleeps less than me and I'm an insomniac :eek: ;)
I'm like a kid in a sweet shop just now -so it's normal I'm dipping in to all the jars early and late. You've been doing this for nearly s year though and are still all over it. I admire your stamina alone. I guess that's what has to be done to follow the faith!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
In all honesty I think other man to man openness seems to be a grey area, however - we've always encouraged people to be open, expressive and be themselves. Non-judgemental et al.
There's enough in the world to worry about as is. :)

D

Deleted member 3289

In all honesty I think other man to man openness seems to be a grey area, however - we've always encouraged people to be open, expressive and be themselves. Non-judgemental et al.
There's enough in the world to worry about as is. :)
Grey as in not for everyone or happens little? That's blokes though on here there seems to be a lot of sharing going on in different ways. Fascinating!

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Grey as in not for everyone or happens little? That's blokes though on here there seems to be a lot of sharing going on in different ways. Fascinating!
Oh it happens! A lot of gents will either shy away from discussing it but are happy to have fun, while others' will openly tell you they're curious/bi or tell you straight - they are happy for close quarters but are 100% straight.
I like the term bi-friendly myself. :)

D

Deleted member 3289

Oh it happens! A lot of gents will either shy away from discussing it but are happy to have fun, while others' will openly tell you they're curious/bi or tell you straight - they are happy for close quarters but are 100% straight.
I like the term bi-friendly myself. :)
Bi-friendly has a nice ring about it. Or just simply being in to people, learning about what makes them tick and respecting that. Whatever -as long as it does no harm to others.

15 April 2016
City
Stanwell
We have been members at VA for 2 years now and try to visit as often as we can, as it's 120 miles away we always go for the weekend, friday nights are couples & single male & single female nights with saturday being couples & single ladies night, all the times we have been there we have never had a single male come up to us while we are in the bar and start chatting to us to get to know us and may be enquire if we are up for single male fun ( Will just add Nigel is 100% straight ) but when we get in the hot tub we are then approached and ask if they can join us, what i,m trying to say is they wont chat to you to find out their chances or even buy the lady a drink first but happy to shag ya then dissapear.
Being very new to this, this sort of insight is helpful.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I am going to put some cards on the table here and it may back fire but I believe in honesty

I haven't meet a single or couple for over a year, number of reasons.
1. Lack of interest in me (my issue to sort that out)
2. People who do contact are to pushy and want to meet that minute and if you cant, I.e. Work or him life commitments you are branded
3. Lack of interest in single guys unless hung like a donkey or black.
4. Lack of attraction to people mentally.

But I love the banter and just chatting to lovely people x

Dont give up hun. Theres loads of people on this site who im sure match your needs and desires. Good luck xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Us single guys just need to keep putting it out there and see what comes. Pardon the pun.

Exactly....talk to people, get to know them. In my oppinion dont go for the crude dirty talk straight away either. I must admit that when single guys try that with me.....i just ignore them. But nice hit chat goes a long way. Theres a time and place for dirty talk and it defo isnt as you just introducing yourself to a couple. Just a little friendly advice guys xxxxx

15 April 2016
City
Stanwell
Exactly....talk to people, get to know them. In my oppinion dont go for the crude dirty talk straight away either. I must admit that when single guys try that with me.....i just ignore them. But nice hit chat goes a long way. Theres a time and place for dirty talk and it defo isnt as you just introducing yourself to a couple. Just a little friendly advice guys xxxxx
Sound advice. Thank you.

M

meet_the_fockers

Get yer knickers off.

D

Deleted member 1402

I hate it when people message and assume that just because you've replied, that you're gonna fuck them. Luckily I've not experienced this on here. I'm not the easiest person to meet....I hate too much cyber chat and I prefer to meet socially before bedding anyone. There are a couple of exceptions, but that depends on who and when.

M

meet_the_fockers

I hate it when people message and assume that just because you've replied, that you're gonna fuck them. Luckily I've not experienced this on here. I'm not the easiest person to meet....I hate too much cyber chat and I prefer to meet socially before bedding anyone. There are a couple of exceptions, but that depends on who and when.
Awkward bugger, just get em.off!!