Meeting Other Swinger Couples

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

I think it's interesting how many people are actually wishful swingers. There are many people out there who want to do the things we do but they have no idea how to get into it. Social networking is opening up a whole new world of possibilities. I know for a fact it is the Internet age that made be possible for me because otherwise I would have had no idea where to go...

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Exactly....talk to people, get to know them. In my oppinion dont go for the crude dirty talk straight away either. I must admit that when single guys try that with me.....i just ignore them. But nice hit chat goes a long way. Theres a time and place for dirty talk and it defo isnt as you just introducing yourself to a couple. Just a little friendly advice guys xxxxx
I have to say I would give the same advice to a lot of women (no-one on this site of course)... It puts me right off when the first message is about what they'd do to me!

27 May 2016
City
Dartford
Hey everyone. Pretty much my first post other than my hello message. With regards to singles I found that got further by going to parties and meeting people face to face. Most girls on the the other site i'm on mostly seem to want black guys and men hung like a horse. What I have learnt the most important thing, when I meet someone, is honesty and being straight right from the start.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
to want black guys and men hung like a horse.
:rolleyes: Hmm...

Hey everyone. Pretty much my first post other than my hello message. With regards to singles I found that got further by going to parties and meeting people face to face. Most girls on the the other site i'm on mostly seem to want black guys and men hung like a horse. What I have learnt the most important thing, when I meet someone, is honesty and being straight right from the start.
Honesty is always, okay not always :D , is usually the best policy.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sad hun in it :rolleyes:

Reactions: Admin
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well not here you don't ;) (y)
Best foot forward really will be to start visiting profiles, start engaging with people, add some photos - then you can view the gallery and like/leave comments on photos, and add some information on your profile.
Added to that add an avatar - because right now, all you are to people is a blank profile/account.. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

People won't talk to an empty account as you could literally be anyone doing anything.
Hope this helps. ;) x
why are they greyed out and we cant look at them ie Abibi69 xxx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
why are they greyed out and we cant look at them ie Abibi69 xxx
Some accounts may have been banned for various reasons. There are a lot of reasons which I can’t go into. Plenty goes on behind the scenes that only staff are aware of. X

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well Just has a example scruchmuffet is Greyed out and I cant click on them to see profile ? Am I just being my silly self?

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well Just has a example scruchmuffet is Greyed out and I cant click on them to see profile ? Am I just being my silly self?
No. Scrunchy left and came back so you are reading her old profile. She has a new one now. X