Meeting

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Hey @Lace
You where playmates?
Therefore you must have been very close once.. chatted laughed.. So I'm doubting youve changed.. you cant have grown that far apart..
I'm thinking after your first glass of wine.. it will be like old times.. neither will be able to get a word in edgeways.. chances are shes having the exact same thoughts!! 20 mins and it will be like old times.. and laughing about both your reservations, sweetie.. enjoy. Your a very savy lady, you are extremely.. capable of reading all the signs..
Chill have a blast xxx

Reactions: Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Hey @Lace
You where playmates?
Therefore you must have been very close once.. chatted laughed.. So I'm doubting youve changed.. you cant have grown that far apart..
I'm thinking after your first glass of wine.. it will be like old times.. neither will be able to get a word in edgeways.. chances are shes having the exact same thoughts!! 20 mins and it will be like old times.. and laughing about both your reservations, sweetie.. enjoy. Your a very savy lady, you are extremely.. capable of reading all the signs..
Chill have a blast xxx
Yes we were and for some time. It's nerves I guess and know it will be fine once I've had a bottle ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
V

Violet_and_Phil

I totally get this! I would focus on the frienship/catch up side first. once you both have gotten reacquainted then maybe take it further, if it feels right. Be honest with her, chances are she's feeling the same! Don't worry about it or put too much pressure on yourself, just relax and enjoy catching up with an old friend.......plus after a few drinks, who knows. Hope you have fun x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just go with the flow and try to relax, it something happens then great, if not then there is always another day. Oh and good luck (y)

Reactions: Lace