Name Something That You'll Never Understand...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

...or get your head round on swingers sites.

Gaping arse holes. I once messaged a TV to say I loved her pics and she asked me about the gaping one and I admitted I didn't like it and I'd shove my foot up it. She laughed and showed me a picture of a woman in her stockings with her foot right up there.
She said her next goal was to get 2 in! :eek:
Totally perplexed me, but 2 years down the line of weekly meets, guess what I ended up doing? Sticking my right foot up there with s latex stocking on.:oops::rofl:

D

Deleted member 1402

Close up of men's urethra. If ya don't want me to stick at least a 15mm sounding rod down there, then I don't wanna see it!

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 1402

The term BBW. Although I do use it to label myself as people have a go at me if I put fat or super morbidly obese.
Beautiful is very subjective, ask any long standing members!

The term BBC. Guys, I'm sure you're more than a cock!

Reactions: Ahabs and Pearls
23 January 2018
City
Hatfield
What's the benifit to the recipient
Sx
Although can’t recall circumstances I have to admit I had heard about this and did experiment once...with a cotton bud.
Was definitely a sensation and although not unpleasant (opposite) not something I have repeated again (yet lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 6485
23 January 2018
City
Hatfield
I'll take your word

People change their mind bout things ... never say never
Sx
With experts advising that we shouldn’t use buds in our ears anymore you could be right...we need to work out what else to do with them haha

19 March 2015
...or get your head round on swingers sites.

Gaping arse holes. I once messaged a TV to say I loved her pics and she asked me about the gaping one and I admitted I didn't like it and I'd shove my foot up it. She laughed and showed me a picture of a woman in her stockings with her foot right up there.
She said her next goal was to get 2 in! :eek:
Totally perplexed me, but 2 years down the line of weekly meets, guess what I ended up doing? Sticking my right foot up there with s latex stocking on.:oops::rofl:
Talk about knee deep :rofl:

Errmm...
Sydney University bullshit blurb.
Single men we will find you if we want you (subhuman now are they?)
Uber swingers
Peeps who take stunning, amazing, alluring and hot pics, like slinky legs, chest, muscles, boobies...but then exchange face pics and you're met with faces only a mother could love. (What gives there? It's almost deception) :cautious:
Sky remote and lynx can comparison.
Infected dick pics :confused: :censored:
Stretching
Bottles inserted in anus/vagina...
10' high, 3' wide black dildos and butt plugs :eek:
Shall I continue? :rofl:

Thought I'd seen it all until not so long back when I saw an image of a bloke ejaculating into a fkin frying pan. :sick:

30 October 2015
Women

total mystery

all the blokes will silently agree but never break the silence because of the repercusions

D

Deleted member 1402

Talk about knee deep :rofl:

Errmm...
Sydney University bullshit blurb.
Single men we will find you if we want you (subhuman now are they?)
Uber swingers
Peeps who take stunning, amazing, alluring and hot pics, like slinky legs, chest, muscles, boobies...but then exchange face pics and you're met with faces only a mother could love. (What gives there? It's almost deception) :cautious:
Sky remote and lynx can comparison.
Infected dick pics :confused: :censored:
Stretching
Bottles inserted in anus/vagina...
10' high, 3' wide black dildos and butt plugs :eek:
Shall I continue? :rofl:

Thought I'd seen it all until not so long back when I saw an image of a bloke ejaculating into a fkin frying pan. :sick:

Yaaas to all this, but the guy I used to fist and foot, I used humongous toys on him and loved it.

Yes to the people only a mother could love.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

When couples have zero pics of the bloke, yet they play as a pair. That really grinds my gears.
Had this the other day, I asked for a pic of Mr, was told he was to shy, so I replied that he must be too shy to swing!
If you want me to meet you both, I'd like to see you both!

Reactions: Baldrick and Ahabs
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
When couples have zero pics of the bloke, yet they play as a pair. That really grinds my gears.
Had this the other day, I asked for a pic of Mr, was told he was to shy, so I replied that he must be too shy to swing!
If you want me to meet you both, I'd like to see you both!
This is par for the course and, let's face it, the female in the couple is usually the bait. You're not gonna get hits off the hubby.

But it is a bit weird when you're chatting to a petticoat and find out it's him all along.

I dunno.