Name Something That You'll Never Understand...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Well I mean that in more tongue and cheek too. A lot doesn’t help with geographical locale which is why we’re always pushing so hard for people to continually mention the site and promote the site.
But that said, I also know of a few people who’ve offered to meet others who are quite local - and nothings come of it. Which I find really very odd. A few have mentioned it to us privately and we can’t work some of it out. Granted, you’re not going to fancy everyone - but when there’s flirting going on, on the forums and then almost handed it to them on a plate, why then bottle it?
And talking of meeting - when The Mr is up and running again we're going to have to have our meet x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well I mean that in more tongue and cheek too. A lot doesn’t help with geographical locale which is why we’re always pushing so hard for people to continually mention the site and promote the site.
But that said, I also know of a few people who’ve offered to meet others who are quite local - and nothings come of it. Which I find really very odd. A few have mentioned it to us privately and we can’t work some of it out. Granted, you’re not going to fancy everyone - but when there’s flirting going on, on the forums and then almost handed it to them on a plate, why then bottle it?
Its cos some talk the talk and some walk the walk if you get my drift.