Naughty Confessions Time

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 7954

Im not getting forgiveness so theres no point confessing lol. Ive already reserved my place on the burning rock with the shackles :bondage_buddy:. Im thinking this could be fun. Lol xxxx

S

Sammy

Im not getting forgiveness so theres no point confessing lol. Ive already reserved my place on the burning rock with the shackles :bondage_buddy:. Im thinking this could be fun. Lol xxxx

Love yer style miss muffet
Naughty n knows it
Never gonna change
Love it

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
bless ya miss muffet u have sat on ur muffet so ur sins r forgiven my child lol :rofl:

D

Deleted member 7954

bless ya miss muffet u have sat on ur muffet so ur sins r forgiven my child lol :rofl:

Thanks but im quite looking forward to damnation on that rock. It has a rack and everything :rofl::bondage_buddy: hahah xxx

D

Deleted member 6127

When an officer of the law a few hours on a night shift with a very lovely policewoman. My staff came in very handy xxxx :0)) T

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
i never told u all the really funny thing that happened whilst i was in the chapel of rest my work colleague went in the room next door whilst i was with the naughty nurse