Naughty Confessions Time

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

In my younger days with my girlfriend at the time...she was on my lap, skirt still on my cock buried deep inside her. Her father walks in and starts chatting to us....talk about hard to soft in nano seconds :eek::eek: xxxx :0)) T

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

I got a love bite and told my parents the strap from my helmet had made the mark.
(I was 16 and not allowed a boyfriend)

S

Sammy

I got a love bite and told my parents the strap from my helmet had made the mark.
(I was 16 and not allowed a boyfriend)

Oh the silly excuses we make to our folks !! We thought we knew it all yet I bet they knew everything we got up to
Sx

D

Deleted member 1030

I once let myself and an ex-girlfriend into my workplace, post-pub, one night and we had messy, drunken sex on the boss's desk. The next day, the cleaner got a right royal bollocking for knocking his family photo off the desk and breaking the frame :oops:

Reactions: Sammy
S

Sammy

I once let myself and an ex-girlfriend into my workplace, post-pub, one night and we had messy, drunken sex on the boss's desk. The next day, the cleaner got a right royal bollocking for knocking his family photo off the desk and breaking the frame :oops:

Naughty naughty sir !

S

Sammy

Ooohh Sister @Sammy Angelina do we forgive this sin ?? :whistle:

@Stew
Oh I think your better at dishing out punishments than me don't you think lol

I'm sure you will think of a suitable way of dealing with this

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1030

Oh I think you better at dishing out punishments than me don't you think lol

I'm sure you will think of a suitable way of dealing with this