Naughty Confessions Time

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
I was asked to look after my neighbours cat but forgot to feed it until I was coming home from the pub with my then girlfriend sadly cat still didn't get fed cos we got distracted by their hot tub Happy Days (y):p !!!!

Reactions: Vanezza and Pearls
D

Deleted member 6485

I was asked to look after my neighbours cat but forgot to feed it until I was coming home from the pub with my then girlfriend sadly cat still didn't get fed cos we got distracted by their hot tub Happy Days (y):p !!!!
:eek:...the poor cat!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
One of your many at a time:Dx
Ok...

So there's this chap I knock off occasionally, he's 26, blonde, tattoos, works in a bank. Lives in Andover, which is convenient for me as I can visit him on the way to/from London.

Anyway, first time we met, he meets me at the station and he drives us to his. As we approach the ground floor flat he says, "Oh, I hope you don't mind but I live with my mum."

Ok, says I, Not a problem - you have to live with her.

So we go in and there's mum watching the telly. I smile and wave and go into the bedroom... we get down to it. And we're rather enjoying ourselves. Making so much noise, in fact, that we move the mattress from the bed to the floor and that's where I'm fucking him, missionary, when the front doorbell goes.

Ding-dong.

And there's some utilities guy there for the gas or electric or something, only he needs a code that my chap has.

So his mum is calling through the door for this code as, on the other side of the door, I've got him pinned on the floor with my cock inside him, as I start laughing in his face.

"STFU!!!" he's hissing.

Anyway, the requisite code was found and the man went away and we finished our business and I went away. On the train about half hour later and I get a text from him: apparently his mum complained about "all the banging."

Tell her it was the man round to sort out your plumbing, I said.

:p

Reactions: Pearls
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Well few years now a good male friends dared me to give him a blowjob while driving feeling daring best blowjob he'd been given so became regular risky adventures x

Reactions: Colin