Obesity

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

I’m classed as obese
I like a good wine
I smoke
Love a bacon butty
We only live once though eh. :D

I've not replied to this thread as its very close to my heart.
I'm classed as morbidly obese, I like wine, love bacon & sausage butties, trying to stop smoking.
I've always been an active person and my weight has slowly crept up during the years, and it wasn't until my birthday this year that I actually took a good look at myself and decided that before I turn 40 I want to loose a bit of the chub and see if I can actually stick to it. I've always hated the fact that I have to use "Plus size" shops for clothes.
It is something that you have to sort out yourself, I believe that unless you have a genuine condition, then at the end of the day it boils down to you and the choices you make.

I made that choice and over the past 12 weeks along with my gorgeous hubbie, and we have lost nearly 2 stone (my last weigh in is tonight fingers crossed!).
Everyone can make a choice, you have to make the choice that is right for you. S xxx

19 March 2015
I made that choice and over the past 12 weeks along with my gorgeous hubbie, and we have lost nearly 2 stone (my last weigh in is tonight fingers crossed!).
Everyone can make a choice, you have to make the choice that is right for you. S xxx
To which you've mostly documented on here too as to how well you're doing.
I did say I was staying out of this too, and only really posted to show Balders the disappointed rating is there.
However I will post to congratulate you on such an achievement of losing 2 stone in such a short space of time. That's amazing so well done to you xx

D

Deleted member 3175

To which you've mostly documented on here too as to how well you're doing.
I did say I was staying out of this too, and only really posted to show Balders the disappointed rating is there.
However I will post to congratulate you on such an achievement of losing 2 stone in such a short space of time. That's amazing so well done to you xx

Thank you, and sorry I know its probably bored the crap out of everyone, :( :rolleyes:.
Plus at least we all got to see those dinosaur slippers!:D They're ace! S xx

D

Deleted member 3175

:rofl::rofl: I honestly have no idea. The kids bought me them for Xmas. I always get slippers at Xmas and maybe a pair mid year for my birthday or Fathers Day :D.

B x

Sounds very familiar, a good pair of slippers, keeps the toes warm! S x

Reactions: Baldrick
D

Deleted member 3175

Plus if you're happy as you are how cares we're all gorgeous! S x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I did this thread for the purpose of an obesity problem in the Uk especially children, why are we becoming a nation with high obesity problems?
The NHS is bursting at the seams and more and more people with obesity are turning to the national health for help.
My question is what can we do about this and why is it becoming a big problem here.
Is it too many fast food restaurants?
What about Jobs, are there not enough jobs anymore with manual labour?

Reactions: Baldrick
D

Deleted member 9976

Education, Education, Education.IS THE ANSWER.
My 14 year old stops eating when replete, even ice cream.
I was taught to clear the plate whatever, and then help clear everyone elses, first one finished helps the rest.
14 year old is not FAT.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We were piled high on our plates as children and couldn't leave the table until it was all gone but we never ate between meals, there wasn't any crisps or sweets, we played out and were never in, this could be another reason why children are gaining extra pounds, too many sugary snacks and less exercise

D

Deleted member 9976

Too many sugary snacks and less exercise ?, YES, There will be a Sugar Tax, but education all round is better.
Now back to Perv Pearls photos.x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I honestly don't know. I think we just fill our kids with with more sugary crap nowadays. I know Kaz buys cupboards full of crap for the kids and if I'm not home to regulate it Kaz lets them graze on it :confused:.
Or is it all this processed food or the fact you can't prise the kids away from their gadgets.... Although despite all this my kids aren't fat :confused:.

When I was a kid I played with computers and gadgets too. My Mum was a terrible cook and all we ate was fatty stuff (infact it wasn't until I moved in with my first girlfriend that I realised chips were not meant to have black bits on them ;)). Despite this I wasn't a fat kid either.

B x

D

Deleted member 3411

I guess kicking a football about or riding your bike all day appears boring compared to pc game boy and gazing at a hand held. I don't blame kids for being overweight....

Reactions: Pearls
11 April 2018
City
Blaydon
I've always been a big lad but have always been active and a good diet, I also have a physical and demanding job that keeps me physically fit and no matter what I try just can't seem to shift my weight. I've been told of friends that I wear it very well and suit it but it would be nice to lose a little.