Orgasms And The Urge For Urination (ladies)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I've Never had this feeling! Apart from when I actually need to pee!

I assume we are discussing squirting as this feeling is what's been explained to me?

I have experienced a woman do this to me in a club! Geeezzzz I freaked out!!! It was like the flood gates opened to the point I had to dive up and run :eek::eek: her husband was very impressed I on the other hand was not!

I panicked, everyone was laughing at my response, Awww I was so embarrassed and felt bad xx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
dont think its same think huns

Oh oppppssss :oops::oops:

Ladies who squirt had said to me they experience the feeling of needing to urinate after Intence orgasms!

When relaxing they squirted.... I have never peed during sex or squirted so I know nothing! Sorry xx

Reactions: Baldrick
M

Mel007

Nether have I but some women seem to revel in it and insist its not urine but vaginal fluids. Hmmm.!!
With all the toys around and the stimulation of the vagina and clitoris with these toys its not really surprising that the urethra
also get simulated. After all it is next door and very close.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

Mel007

Nether have I but some women seem to revel in it and insist its not urine but vaginal fluids. Hmmm.!!
With all the toys around and the stimulation of the vagina and clitoris with these toys its not really surprising that the urethra
Not an expert just an observer

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Exactly and that is why squirting is actually urine. X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well well... Ive been peed on twice!

I bloody knew it! All those woman and men in that club laughed at me when I said that... Xx
Then your theory is correct and you should have got back at them. :eek:(y)

D

Deleted member 3411

A lot of wetness around on Saturday......

Well well... Ive been peed on twice!

I bloody knew it! All those woman and men in that club laughed at me when I said that... Xx
Awww don't take it to heart Lexi

D

Deleted member 6127

I peed on @Her_him69 new carpet !!!!:rofl: Well it was the new carpet in thier tent and only because the lovely her jiggled the bucket :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But yes I love the feeling of needing to wee at the point of orgasm, I always have a towel at the ready Cxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
N

No longer with us

I peed on @Her_him69 new carpet !!!!:rofl: Well it was the new carpet in thier tent and only because the lovely her jiggled the bucket :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But yes I love the feeling of needing to wee at the point of orgasm, I always have a towel at the ready Cxx
I think u will find it's because u pee like a geeza :eek:

M

Mel007