Orgasms And The Urge For Urination (ladies)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

Well, I like it when the wife does it. Yeah, better to have a towel ready, but it feels like she has really let go her inhibitions at that moment, and just enjoyed herself.
Well good for you both.. surly thats that's what it's all about.. the moment of erotic sex you both mutually enjoy

M

Mel007

Yep.. good times good memories . Wil
Always be there as foundation stones. Good to see you guys in the threads .. explore and enjoy. Xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yup it sometimes happens to me. When I need to pee and Balders won't stop to let me it becomes quite intense. The first time I did it I was embarrassed but the now I go with the flow. It int a put your wellies on scene on owt! The orgasm is much more intense cos have to concentrate on not losing control of mi bladder.

I have tied Balders up before so I could sneak off for a wee lol

K
X

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
I think you really have to trust the man you are with and be able to let go completely xxjxx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Remember guys this is not lack of performance on your part....only a small percentage of woman ejaculate xxjxx

D

Deleted member 6127

I peed on @Her_him69 new carpet !!!!:rofl: Well it was the new carpet in thier tent and only because the lovely her jiggled the bucket :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But yes I love the feeling of needing to wee at the point of orgasm, I always have a towel at the ready Cxx
Makes a note xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: Nigel&Julie

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yup it sometimes happens to me. When I need to pee and Balders won't stop to let me it becomes quite intense. The first time I did it I was embarrassed but the now I go with the flow. It int a put your wellies on scene on owt! The orgasm is much more intense cos have to concentrate on not losing control of mi bladder.

I have tied Balders up before so I could sneak off for a wee lol

K
X
There isnt a button for it so
Woohoo go BnK:rofl:
Exactly what I keep doing B and I don't mind a bit of tieing either K ;):D

N xxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs