Pegging...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Yes that 'Old chestnut'.. :rolleyes:

So a few years' back, we found out here in Blighty that your missus donning a strap-on or whatever, and taking it from there, is called pegging.
We see so many threads asking who is up for pegging etc. It's now, same as everything else, high demand and fetishised.
But!
How many have actually done this?
How many enjoy it?

:sneaky:

10 July 2018
One of those things I’ve genuinely no interest in, or curiosity about. All good if others enjoy it, but not for me.

(Including the ‘your wife’ bit. Been there, done that. Not likely to again.)

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Neil here and I have had anal sex with men and enjoyed it a lot but nothing about a woman wearing a dildo to do it attracts me at all.
Though a little play works wonders :whistle:

N xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

So a few years' back, we found out here in Blighty that your missus donning a strap-on or whatever, and taking it from there, is called pegging.
We see so many threads asking who is up for pegging etc. It's now, same as everything else, high demand and fetishised.
But!
How many enjoy it?

It’s not something that I have actually experienced a woman with a strap on ... only once has anyone used a dildo on me let’s just say it lacked preparation so was a little :sick: .
With the right person if they were wanting to try it I would consider it again:X3: ... afterall a little massaging of the prostate gives some fantastic effects ... :)

Reactions: Crezy and Therapon
D

Deleted member 10361

In another life many years ago I did this to a guy who was use to it, it was my first time and I have to say I really enjoyed it as well.
Moving forward to me and hubby, I have a lovely purple strapless strapon in my collection, but that is where it stays :(

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I don't like giving on men, but I quite like giving to women. I prefer receiving from said pretty ladies

This isn't entirely true... It should sayI love receiving, whether it be a pretty lady with an addition, or a guy.. I just like receiving hahaha
:devil::flutter:

24 February 2016
City
Baldock
It’s not something that I have actually experienced a woman with a strap on ... only once has anyone used a dildo on me let’s just say it lacked preparation so was a little :sick: .
With the right person if they were wanting to try it I would consider it again:X3: ... afterall a little massaging of the prostate gives some fantastic effects ... :)
same here, but would like to expirance prostate massage some time, a past girl friend tryed

19 March 2015
Oh it's great fun! I am not shy to admit that we have some really good fun at times doing this. :sneaky:
Never say never.... :whistle: x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Oh it's great fun! I am not shy to admit that we have some really good fun at times doing this. :sneaky:
Never say never.... :whistle: x

I must admit I am a little curious. I enjoy having the prostate massaged and even a very small toy being used. I don't think I'd like being shebanged though by a woman (or a man for that matter).
Maybe it's something I'll consider giving a go in the future if I meet the right woman o_O

X

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I must admit I am a little curious. I enjoy having the prostate massaged and even a very small toy being used. I don't think I'd like being shebanged though by a woman (or a man for that matter).
Maybe it's something I'll consider giving a go in the future if I meet the right woman o_O

X
I've got a 9incher for the job.... he loves it he does :D

D

Deleted member 1030

exit pipe
As far as I'm concerned, no-one has put any signs up, so it goes both ways ;)

An old mate of mine finally got his wife to try a strap-on (on him). After her banging away for twenty minutes, he turned round to clock her sweaty exhaustion and remarked "Yeah, it's fucking hard work from that end, isn't it?" :rofl:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

An old mate of mine finally got his wife to try a strap-on (on him). After her banging away for twenty minutes, he turned round to clock her sweaty exhaustion and remarked "Yeah, it's fucking hard work from that end, isn't it?" :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

:cautious::D

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016

But!
How many enjoy it?

Yes and yes

19 March 2015

Bang on :D :D ;)

I've got a 9incher for the job.... he loves it he does :D
Oooer... :whistle: :X3:

:sneaky: xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485