Pegging...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Miss C has been waving her strap on about...for a old prop I can move pretty fast over 100 yards when seeing the strap on emerge :eek: xxxx :0)) T

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Yes that 'Old chestnut'.. :rolleyes:

So a few years' back, we found out here in Blighty that your missus donning a strap-on or whatever, and taking it from there, is called pegging.
We see so many threads asking who is up for pegging etc. It's now, same as everything else, high demand and fetishised.
But!
How many have actually done this?
How many enjoy it?

:sneaky:
NOOoooo! Nope... Nein... Niet... Non... No, ta. Never even thought of trying the strap-on-on-him thing. I have a double-ender that I have used with my previous (F) partners but that's as far as that goes. If I was to put that in his "exit-pipe" he would cry for a month and rock in the shower for quite some time - it's quite a beast!
We have used beads tho, but I found it strange and they have been lurking in the bottom (hur hur) of my weapons drawer for several years now
XxRy

8 July 2018
NOOoooo! Nope... Nein... Niet... Non... No, ta. Never even thought of trying the strap-on-on-him thing. I have a double-ender that I have used with my previous (F) partners but that's as far as that goes. If I was to put that in his "exit-pipe" he would cry for a month and rock in the shower for quite some time - it's quite a beast!
We have used beads tho, but I found it strange and they have been lurking in the bottom (hur hur) of my weapons drawer for several years now
XxRy
Chuckle, I think you need a few more no’s maybe in different languages :whistle:
But (no pun intended) with the right person who knows
:hmm:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Mrs Brum has had the pleasure of doing it to me several times. I have to be in the mood so it’s normally a few times a year. Not sure how I would feel about another woman doing it.
Mrs Brum has been asked by a Male from a couple we know to peg him. Hasn’t happened yet

D

Deleted member 11105

If this is the participation of pegging I am a huge fan. Love it (y);) x

D

Deleted member 11105

I think a woman with strap on is very sexy image in my opinion. Very empowering :notworthy:. X