Pegging...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I think a woman with strap on is very sexy image in my opinion. Very empowering :notworthy:. X
I agree with you. We’ve done it a few times now. Some unsuccessfully, some outstanding.
What I genuinely find is - ladies have no natural rhythm for ‘that’ motion so they struggle.
In addition to that, having the right dildo/vibe helps too. These fleshy ones are crap as they’re too soft.
The hard ones aren’t useful as they’re too stiff and awkward to use.
The semi-stiff silicon ones are FTW! They’re really amazing to use and do oft hit the spot. :sneaky:

Wait. Shhhhhh I is innocent remember. :innocent:

D

Deleted member 11105

Unfortunately, though my love for it. Have only done it a handful of times. Hoping for more in the future. The mas bum hole is an endogenous zone and a wonderful feeling. I’m inclined to agree with some way in the middle too and not the big massive scary ones either :eek:. Of course. We’re all incident down here :sneaky:. X

19 March 2015
Unfortunately, though my love for it. Have only done it a handful of times. Hoping for more in the future. The mas bum hole is an endogenous zone and a wonderful feeling. I’m inclined to agree with some way in the middle too and not the big massive scary ones either :eek:. Of course. We’re all incident down here :sneaky:. X
Yeah man! What’s up with those 12” shlongs? Get tf away from me with that bad boy! :eek: :rofl: lulz.
The middle man? Well he’s alright isn’t he :sneaky: ;) x

D

Deleted member 11105

I remember when I was drunk a few years ago. Got home and I said “yeah go on, shove that massive dick up on in me” or along those lines :rofl:. I regretted it the morning after I shall tell you that! :sick:. Yes definitely go with the “middle man” I like that ;).

I know how women feel now when they say they drew a massive one :eek:

Xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I remember when I was drunk a few years ago. Got home and I said “yeah go on, shove that massive dick up on in me” or along those lines :rofl:. I regretted it the morning after I shall tell you that! :sick:. Yes definitely go with the “middle man” I like that ;).

Xxx
I has this problem all the time :oops::notworthy::censored:

19 March 2015

Xxx
Naughty boy! :sneaky: :D
I bet you did! Kind of hurts the following day if not done properly of course. But, every day is a school day and all that!

Yeah I kind of understand it too. HRH is always trying to get a little bit more , ahem, carried away and I’m like - hell no! :eek: (I’m a grammarian but please excuse my slang and typos).
Just in, little in the middle, is perfectly fine for me. Right on that spot. Perfect ;) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hmmmm well then. We bought a new strap on (big it is):eek:
Now as you all know I’m not domineering in any way and am completely out of my comfort zone by taking control.
So in a moment of weakness :D I decided to slip on this strap on and show Mr Lips a good time :sneaky: ok so how do you guys do it:rofl: I just couldn’t get my posture right but did carry on trying with us both getting frustrated but with laughter mixed in:cool:
So how was the experience @Lips_Pearls :sneaky:

19 March 2015
Hmmmm well then. We bought a new strap on (big it is):eek:
Now as you all know I’m not domineering in any way and am completely out of my comfort zone by taking control.
So in a moment of weakness :D I decided to slip on this strap on and show Mr Lips a good time :sneaky: ok so how do you guys do it:rofl: I just couldn’t get my posture right but did carry on trying with us both getting frustrated but with laughter mixed in:cool:
So how was the experience @Lips_Pearls :sneaky:
Seriously hot. To have you in some of those positions was utterly naughty but so good! Hot is an understatement. Just amazing! What a connection. Yes out of your comfort zone but dayamn that was really amazing! Xx