• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pegging...

D

Deleted member 6127

Miss C has been waving her strap on about...for a old prop I can move pretty fast over 100 yards when seeing the strap on emerge xxxx :0)) T

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
NOOoooo! Nope... Nein... Niet... Non... No, ta. Never even thought of trying the strap-on-on-him thing. I have a double-ender that I have used with my previous (F) partners but that's as far as that goes. If I was to put that in his "exit-pipe" he would cry for a month and rock in the shower for quite some time - it's quite a beast!
We have used beads tho, but I found it strange and they have been lurking in the bottom (hur hur) of my weapons drawer for several years now
XxRy

8 July 2018
Chuckle, I think you need a few more no’s maybe in different languages
But (no pun intended) with the right person who knows
:hmm:

Tiger xx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Mrs Brum has had the pleasure of doing it to me several times. I have to be in the mood so it’s normally a few times a year. Not sure how I would feel about another woman doing it.
Mrs Brum has been asked by a Male from a couple we know to peg him. Hasn’t happened yet

D

Deleted member 11105

If this is the participation of pegging I am a huge fan. Love it x

D

Deleted member 11105

I think a woman with strap on is very sexy image in my opinion. Very empowering . X

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…