• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pegging...

19 March 2015
I think a woman with strap on is very sexy image in my opinion. Very empowering . X
I agree with you. We’ve done it a few times now. Some unsuccessfully, some outstanding.
What I genuinely find is - ladies have no natural rhythm for ‘that’ motion so they struggle.
In addition to that, having the right dildo/vibe helps too. These fleshy ones are crap as they’re too soft.
The hard ones aren’t useful as they’re too stiff and awkward to use.
The semi-stiff silicon ones are FTW! They’re really amazing to use and do oft hit the spot.

Wait. Shhhhhh I is innocent remember. :innocent:

D

Deleted member 11105

Unfortunately, though my love for it. Have only done it a handful of times. Hoping for more in the future. The mas bum hole is an endogenous zone and a wonderful feeling. I’m inclined to agree with some way in the middle too and not the big massive scary ones either . Of course. We’re all incident down here . X

19 March 2015
Yeah man! What’s up with those 12” shlongs? Get tf away from me with that bad boy! lulz.
The middle man? Well he’s alright isn’t he x

D

Deleted member 11105

I remember when I was drunk a few years ago. Got home and I said “yeah go on, shove that massive dick up on in me” or along those lines . I regretted it the morning after I shall tell you that! . Yes definitely go with the “middle man” I like that .

I know how women feel now when they say they drew a massive one

Xxx

MOTM

18 July 2015
I has this problem all the time

19 March 2015
Naughty boy!
I bet you did! Kind of hurts the following day if not done properly of course. But, every day is a school day and all that!

Yeah I kind of understand it too. HRH is always trying to get a little bit more , ahem, carried away and I’m like - hell no! (I’m a grammarian but please excuse my slang and typos).
Just in, little in the middle, is perfectly fine for me. Right on that spot. Perfect x

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hmmmm well then. We bought a new strap on (big it is)
Now as you all know I’m not domineering in any way and am completely out of my comfort zone by taking control.
So in a moment of weakness I decided to slip on this strap on and show Mr Lips a good time ok so how do you guys do it I just couldn’t get my posture right but did carry on trying with us both getting frustrated but with laughter mixed in
So how was the experience @Lips_Pearls

19 March 2015
Seriously hot. To have you in some of those positions was utterly naughty but so good! Hot is an understatement. Just amazing! What a connection. Yes out of your comfort zone but dayamn that was really amazing! Xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…