Pet Hates

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

is this pet hates.. meaning pets we have hated cos o have loved all mine!!!! So feel left out:((

M

Mel007

Ok how about those stupid extendable leads that dog owners have that cut you on two if you get in there way... hate them with a passion.. people should train their dogs properly not rely on extendable leads.. rant rant rant rant

M

Mel007

And those stupid can openers that make a weapon out of the tin. Cut of the top so that you can terminally slice of you fingers with the sharp tin.. who the hell thought that was a good idea. Xxx

Reactions: MP386
M

Mel007

And shampoo bottles and conditioners that are the same colour.. so when I'm the shower I can't tell the difference and am not wearing my glasses so put conditioner on instead of shampoo or visa Versa..can't be that difficult

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
19 March 2015
And those stupid can openers that make a weapon out of the tin. Cut of the top so that you can terminally slice of you fingers with the sharp tin.. who the hell thought that was a good idea. Xxx
I have a large scar on the finger in-between my middle finger and little finger, right on the knuckle - from a tin lid.
When I was younger part of my chores :rolleyes: was to feed the dogs and this day they had one of those really large tins.. I opened it and used a plastic spoon that we used to feed the dogs, to force it open more - and you guessed it, it slipped and effectively I punched the lid of the tin and it stuck within my knuckle.
I'll never forget that, the blood or the pain.
Dangerous and horrible things! xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have a large scar on the finger in-between my middle finger and little finger, right on the knuckle - from a tin lid.
When I was younger part of my chores :rolleyes: was to feed the dogs and this day they had one of those really large tins.. I opened it and used a plastic spoon that we used to feed the dogs, to force it open more - and you guessed it, it slipped and effectively I punched the lid of the tin and it stuck within my knuckle.
I'll never forget that, the blood or the pain.
Dangerous and horrible things! xx
After cutting my hands several times on tin lids in an attempt to wash them before recycling, I have given up and they get recycled after a quick rinse x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Pavement cyclists and drivers that park on the paths, not talking two wheels, round here they use the pavement as a driveway and leave it right in the centre of the path :mad:

N xxx

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mel007

They made me a big painting saying ' I don't hate people , I just feel better when they are not around'

24 November 2015
And shampoo bottles and conditioners that are the same colour.. so when I'm the shower I can't tell the difference and am not wearing my glasses so put conditioner on instead of shampoo or visa Versa..can't be that difficult
You know if you.ask a stylist they will tell you to never use the same make ,say dry,damaged shampoo should coincide with a normal hair conditioner

M

Mel007

Yep well they also keep asking where you are going on holiday.. we don't gets tedious . Got five dogs and a mother to look after.. and a hubby. And six kids and four grand kids and I work full time .. so fucking sort out the shampoo. Xxx not you you understand.. ha ha

24 November 2015
Yep well they also keep asking where you are going on holiday.. we don't gets tedious . Got five dogs and a mother to look after.. and a hubby. And six kids and four grand kids and I work full time .. so fucking sort out the shampoo. Xxx not you you understand.. ha ha
You know if I'm in shower I shampoo then shower then add conditioner after to give my hair time to breath and I place shampoo on the left and conditioner on the right before I turn shower on that way I never get bottles mixed up xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
You know if I'm in shower I shampoo then shower then add conditioner after to give my hair time to breath and I place shampoo on the left and conditioner on the right before I turn shower on that way I never get bottles mixed up xx

Ooops so that was what I was supposed to do, uhm may explain your frizzy hair :cautious::censored: