Pet Hates

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Exactly, snot and dribble, iffy smells, don't get me wrong I like children but the parents may as well put them in a monkey enclosure, they have no control over them, it infuriates me no end, when I was a child my mam would have slapped me if I behaved badly in public and I certainly wouldn't have snot and food all over my hands and face, She would have spat in a tissue and wiped it off :rofl:
Dont come near me with yer wet tissues.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Exactly, snot and dribble, iffy smells, don't get me wrong I like children but the parents may as well put them in a monkey enclosure, they have no control over them, it infuriates me no end, when I was a child my mam would have slapped me if I behaved badly in public and I certainly wouldn't have snot and food all over my hands and face, She would have spat in a tissue and wiped it off :rofl:
I'm glad I never got the spit n a hanky treatment my mum used to carry a little Tupperware box with a damp flannel in it.

M

meet_the_fockers

Durr - Kal-El is the Kryptonian name of Superman.

Of course.

Poor kid. He's albino too. :/
Pmsl people have all kinds of erm interests..
But come on.. really.
I should have called my lad.
Yonaguska ...Cherokee for cheif..

Bonkers..
Could be worse could be Apple.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Pmsl people have all kinds of erm interests..
But come on.. really.
I should have called my lad.
Yonaguska ...Cherokee for cheif..

Bonkers..
Could be worse could be Apple.
There's another kid in the class called Maggie.

:/

There's a tendency to give you kid an old-fashioned name (Martha, Arther, Mable, Ethelred...) or something off the wall. There is a Juno, which I quite like. But there's lots of duff names.

M

meet_the_fockers

There's another kid in the class called Maggie.

:/

There's a tendency to give you kid an old-fashioned name (Martha, Arther, Mable, Ethelred...) or something off the wall. There is a Juno, which I quite like. But there's lots of duff names.
Lol what bloody school does she go to? Move her.
:D