Pet Hates

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bobbie

Textspeak. and recently driving/texting whilst driving, should be an instant brief ban, just stick phone
out the way, no one should be available instantly on the end of a phone anyway.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
people that take stuff out of your trolley because they can't be bothered to look for the item themselves.

Who does this? Where do you shop? I have never seen people taking things out of someone else's trolley when you're in the same shop :rofl:
That makes no sense. Some people are strange o_O

B x

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Who does this? Where do you shop? I have never seen people taking things out of someone else's trolley when you're in the same shop :rofl:
That makes no sense. Some people are strange o_O

B x
Before Christmas Last year I had cereal in the trolley went through the checkout and payed we was packing up stuff and no cereal so checked receipt no cereal either, we both know we had it but gone the bastards can't even get their own cereal from the shelf. This was in aldi the dirty bastards lol

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Before Christmas Last year I had cereal in the trolley went through the checkout and payed we was packing up stuff and no cereal so checked receipt no cereal either, we both know we had it but gone the bastards can't even get their own cereal from the shelf. This was in aldi the dirty bastards lol

:eek::rofl: You nutters, you both forgot the cereal.
Cut down on the alcohol before breakfast :D

B x