Photo Verification For All Onsite?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Shall the site consider enforcing PV (photo verification) to all members?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meet_the_fockers

Photo Verification.. gives the assurance to members that the person you are chatting with on site, is actually the person they claim to be, but you know this...saves you playing detective i guess. Less work for you, more work for admin.
It makes a mockery of the old saying.. if it looks to good to be true, then it probably is..
your face picture.. is a lot safer in our admins hands, than someone youve been chatting to for say a day.. and decide to just send it too, re a possible meet.

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Photo Verification so reduces the fake so called single male profiles as a couple smetimes, HOWEVER, after many years and being involved with the launch of another site in 2006 the other pointer and discussions that was discussed about IN GREAT DETAILwas photo I. D every 6 months with dates on paper as there are also many many single males/females running joint profile but have separated broken up etc and you need plenty of supporter mods to help you manage as a site grows otherwise it gets out of hand to police as such Just another pointer/personal opinion.

Reactions: Never_say_Never

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Photo Verification so reduces the fake so called single male profiles as a couple smetimes, HOWEVER, after many years and being involved with the launch of another site in 2006 the other pointer and discussions that was discussed about IN GREAT DETAILwas photo I. D every 6 months with dates on paper as there are also many many single males/females running joint profile but have separated broken up etc and you need plenty of supporter mods to help you manage as a site grows otherwise it gets out of hand to police as such Just another pointer/personal opinion.
Yes that's an incredibly valuable point. I know of a few members here, (and so will the staff) who go from (example) single male to couple, very often as they get new playmates etc. Good point and thank you. (y)

your face picture.. is a lot safer in our admins hands, than someone youve been chatting to for say a day.. and decide to just send it too, re a possible meet.
Exactly. This happens all too often. face pics sent; person(s) never to be seen again. Yet some choose not to do it through fear by association. :confused:

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Did we not have a poll before ? is the a referendum in the swinging world sorry to be blunt
Yes we did, but things have changed since I popped up another discussion about possible age validation. So I made this thread, then about 5 mins ago added a poll to see what people say.
The last one did go for PV but we didn't act on it as there was not (at the time) a very strong and clear majority. It was within a whisker. (y) :)

Reactions: Therapon

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Yes that's an incredibly valuable point. I know of a few members here, (and so will the staff) who go from (example) single male to couple, very often as they get new playmates etc. Good point and thank you. (y)

Exactly. This happens all too often. face pics sent; person(s) never to be seen again. Yet some choose not to do it through fear by association. :confused:
Of course SOME do contact you direct and explain LOL XX

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Yes we did, but things have changed since I popped up another discussion about possible age validation. So I made this thread, then about 5 mins ago added a poll to see what people say.
The last one did go for PV but we didn't act on it as there was not (at the time) a very strong and clear majority. It was within a whisker. (y) :)
Age verification is straight forward a copy of the credit card statement maybe?

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
BREXIT MEANS BREXIT ? ANOTHER WHISKER LOL

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
It depends totally on what the government decide is adequate I guess and if it goes ahead.
We will see am sure.

haha :D
It was extremely close though and that's why it didn't happen. (we're talking 0.%'s )
YES BREXIT 2 YEARS AWAY STILL LOL SO theres hope for Admin at Social swing to get prepared too LOL

14 February 2017
City
Luton
YES BREXIT 2 YEARS AWAY STILL LOL SO theres hope for Admin at Social swing to get prepared too LOL
Good things come to those that wait, and patience is a virtue.
In order to get things right for everyone it needs careful thought and planning.
But let's hope not as long as 2 years! lol x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good things come to those that wait, and patience is a virtue.
In order to get things right for everyone it needs careful thought and planning.
But let's hope not as long as 2 years! lol x
Absolutely! Although if it's a yay, there'll be no clauses or gimmicky tricks... but! There will need a lot of planning and preparation this time around and people will be given a deadline of, maybe, about a month or.. the red button is pressed and that's that.
:) x

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Absolutely! Although if it's a yay, there'll be no clauses or gimmicky tricks... but! There will need a lot of planning and preparation this time around and people will be given a deadline of, maybe, about a month or.. the red button is pressed and that's that.
Advert for recruits now for the PV mods I say

Reactions: Admin

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Always happy to help support You Know that and just a Pv tick mod x

Reactions: Pearls

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
SS to lead the way those who play games fake will go elsewhere those who have nothing to hide and genuine will join our line!

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Another point how do you as a swinger conduct your vetting as such when deciding to meet. We always do the phone numberask and have a chat on the phone if theres a niggle so we know there a female there part of a couple. For safty sometimes its been debated in the past for single females a mobile number can be a paper trail for assurance real etc and just mention to someone you can confide in or write it some where where it could be found in an emergency maybe?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
For safty sometimes its been debated in the past for single females a mobile number can be a paper trail for assurance real etc and just mention to someone you can confide in or write it some where where it could be found in an emergency maybe?
Absolutely and this is why we implemented this;
https://socialswinging.com/threads/safety-on-meets-implemented-about.2513/
https://socialswinging.com/categories/safety-complaints.74/

With all the changes and direction as spoke about on fet things are taking a turn and only this week another fet club meet closing london venue after 20 years. Could this be due to censorship too ?

Without going too off topic, Yes it's highly likely that this is the issue. Because a number of clubs have shut down, including one in South Wales. So chances are that's exactly why this has happened.

Last edited:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Absolutely and this is why we implemented this;
https://socialswinging.com/threads/safety-on-meets-implemented-about.2513/
https://socialswinging.com/categories/safety-complaints.74/

Without going too off topic, Yes it's highly likely that this is the issue. Because a number of clubs have shut down, including one in South Wales. So chances are that's exactly why this has happened.
Oops posted the wrong link so have edited my post to reflect this.

Even though I haven't actually gotten around to doing it yet that sounds like a good idea to me.
Yes? well it's one way of proving to others, that you are who you say you are. :)
If the votes get high for yes, then we will act on it too. (y)

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Oops posted the wrong link so have edited my post to reflect this.

Yes? well it's one way of proving to others, that you are who you say you are. :)
If the votes get high for yes, then we will act on it too. (y)
The wrong link oh fer gawds sake :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.