Photo Verification For All Onsite?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Shall the site consider enforcing PV (photo verification) to all members?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No.
Personally don't want to have a pic that clearly connects us to a swinging site out there on t'interwebby.
But.. but.. this site is secure... I hear you cry.

Sure, so was MI5 and the CIA... but they got hacked.

Nuff said really, innit?:censored:
I agree about MI5 and CIA, of course - it happened.
I agree with you and agree with your point fully.
However, and as people will tell you - the images within the PM are deleted the same time I get it. :)

D

Deleted member 1030

If the latest revelations are anything to go by, MI6 and the CIA have already got all our pics anyway ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would like to see more votes on this, plenty have viewed this thread but not made a comment or placed a vote, for this site to become fully verified you guys need to make that vote ;)

D

Deleted member 1030

Meanwhile, back at the ranch......
I've always been uncomfortable with the idea of PV-only sites, despite believing that a PV is always essential for any accounts we've had on sites - and only being interested in PVed profiles. It smacks of exclusion make it mandatory.

Until now.

I fully support this idea. This site - in many, many ways - is different. It is a real community where people feel comfortable in opening up and sharing their feelings - some of them quite personal. It is a supportive community with a very good gate-keeping system. Fakes are given short shrift and negative people are pulled into line or made to leave. Folks who come to us from, ahem, lesser sites are educated about members' expectations in a generally friendly manner, which they can choose to ignore and fail or take on board and become a part of the family. I believe that PV-only is the natural progression of this and another feature that will make this site different to the others.
We are not a drop-in centre for the post-pub wank merchant.
We are not a clique-infested aristocracy.
We are not a pic collectors paradise.
We are a family of many different branches and we need to protect that family from the grey mush that some swinger sites become or the wild west-style free-for-all that others are notorious for.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've always been uncomfortable with the idea of PV-only sites, despite believing that a PV is always essential for any accounts we've had on sites - and only being interested in PVed profiles. It smacks of exclusion make it mandatory.

Until now.

I fully support this idea. This site - in many, many ways - is different. It is a real community where people feel comfortable in opening up and sharing their feelings - some of them quite personal. It is a supportive community with a very good gate-keeping system. Fakes are given short shrift and negative people are pulled into line or made to leave. Folks who come to us from, ahem, lesser sites are educated about members' expectations in a generally friendly manner, which they can choose to ignore and fail or take on board and become a part of the family. I believe that PV-only is the natural progression of this and another feature that will make this site different to the others.
We are a family of many different branches and we need to protect that family from the grey mush that some swinger sites become or the wild west-style free-for-all that others are notorious for.
So is that a yes then :D;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Until now.

That's a fantastic reply and epitomises why, in essence, we need to do this and seriously consider the approach about PV from now onwards.
:tiphat:

M

meet_the_fockers

Until now.

Does this make Admin Zule then? If so who is the Gate keeper? Is Pearls the yummy lady in the Red Dress?
Hey hey.. They don't call you the Oracle for nothing... :D :love:

M

meet_the_fockers

Photo verification.. hold a peice of paper up with your username on.. and smile.. ADMIN will be the ONLY one to see this EVER.
Why? Bother?
It proves to would be pleasure seekers... you are who you say you are.. and not hairy harry from down the road..
It greatly improves your chances of meeting.. either socially or playwise.
Would you meet a faceless entity? Nope

^^^^^ Something this laymen.. wrote a while ago..
Incidently ....
Anyone looked at the wiki side of the site?? Pretty interesting stuff.. ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

Well at least the members are being invited to give an opinion.
Ommmm come on folks.. x

Status
Not open for further replies.