Poly Relationships...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Twickerman

For three years I was in a triad and it was amazing. Normally as the Dom it can be hard to let go as your supposed to be the Captain of the ship, since one of us was a bi switch that made it possible. But , sadly, personal needs poorly communicated caused pain and eventually failure. And that hurt like crap.

So my advice would be, yes if it feels right do it but work out everybodies exit routes so any changes are as amicable as possible.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

For three years I was in a triad and it was amazing. Normally as the Dom it can be hard to let go as your supposed to be the Captain of the ship, since one of us was a bi switch that made it possible. But , sadly, personal needs poorly communicated caused pain and eventually failure. And that hurt like crap.

So my advice would be, yes if it feels right do it but work out everybodies exit routes so any changes are as amicable as possible.
Thanks for sharing :love:

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool

This!! All the crumbs for any considering poly situations.
Communicate! That is an absolute must in any relationship, but it's vital to a poly one!! A lack of communication with one of my triad is what killed ours completely, unfortunately it was not an amicable break up on two out of three sides. It is a shame when it happens, however excellent communication can help it not break down, and if it does it can give all parties a safe exit.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Hi all,
We had a poly relationship previously, and it's something we would do again.
We are happy to embrace it again and are open to the idea....

What about you?
Have you ever experienced it?
Is it something you would like to explore?
is it too much for you and your relationship?
Emotionally AND physically?

For us? It's down our alley and we wouldn't surpass the idea again, we have done it before and would willingly open up again.
:) x
Souds plastic
Xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Interesting read, fascinating indeed..
I can't get my head around this senario.
Although exciting and initially an intriguing thought, I really dont know enough to coment, on how this would work..
Besides I'm far too unruly, to have a master, I don't even do as Mr F says... :D
No disrepect of course, to anyone, I just don't fully understand the workings of such a relationship..
I like the word kitten though. :D x

19 March 2015
Hi all,

What about you?

For us? It's down our alley and we wouldn't surpass the idea again, we have done it before and would willingly open up again.
Blimey... seems ages ago this one.
Who else would do this then? ;) x

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Hi all,

What about you?

It was a fucking car crash.

Next question.

D

Deleted member 9631

Never had one but open to it. But I can be a greedy wee fucker so two lady's on my arms would be lovely.
But them again two birthdays, two Valentine's, two Christmas, two lots of nagging, trying to keep both happy.
Sounds like a lot of work.
Maybe I just stick with Pam and the five sisters.xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Polyamory is a way of life for me, now.
I hate being labelled greedy because I don't choose manogamy.

Polyamory isn't "having your cake and eating it too," it's managing to bake more than one cake at a time through sheer skill and finesse, and then checking in with all the cakes continuously to make sure they're all okay with being eaten as part of a multi-cake feast.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Hi all,

What about you?

:noidy:

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Never had one but open to it. But I can be a greedy wee fucker so two lady's on my arms would be lovely.
But them again two birthdays, two Valentine's, two Christmas, two lots of nagging, trying to keep both happy.
Sounds like a lot of work.
Maybe I just stick with Pam and the five sisters.xx
Need help im your man !

D

Deleted member 11094

Would be open to it with the right people and dynamics within that.
When I was little I would tell people if I were to have children and/or adopt, then I want at least two partners so that everyone gets a break, and we can look after each other's offspring together. Plus like you said @Pearls it could work out really well financially.. kind of like going back to the old times of living in packs/tribes

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Would be open to it with the right people and dynamics within that.
When I was little I would tell people if I were to have children and/or adopt, then I want at least two partners so that everyone gets a break, and we can look after each other's offspring together. Plus like you said @Pearls it could work out really well financially.. kind of like going back to the old times of living in packs/tribes
It certainly has advantages that's for sure, I love the idea of three parents so you all get a break, epic :D

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Never been in a truly poly relationship. Although Ry has had a few long term steady G/Fs whilst we have been together and they usualy involved playtime between all three of us, but the actual relationship was Ry and I , with a separate Ry and another relationship at the same time.
So the girls would go out on dates and I would have dates with Ry but never "dated" the other female. So Ry was in a poly relationship whereas I was just understanding of her needs, plus getting the advantage of wild fun with 2 hot females thrown in.

And yes we would happily do so again @WolfieGray chuckle.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Poly-relationships can be any shape as well. You have triad, you can have a V, (which is where one person(Person A) has two relationships with persons B&C but B&C only have person A), you can have an N, or W, or any other mix of people really. :)
Aaah just re read this, So yes we have experienced this and would do so again.

19 March 2015
Hi all,

What about you?

Well we’ve enjoyed it as said and we’re kind of happy where we are too right now. We would probably reconsider it but would have to be someone we trust 100% and who could also trust us.
Same as exclusivity in one sense. Eh, it’s more fun with 3 :sneaky: :D x