Relationships

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I was having a think (alright, bear with me, it happens on occasions) and I'm just wondering if anybody has ever heard of or had a romantic relationship occur due to the lifestyle?
After reading the various articles of how and swinging improves a relationship, I'm just wondering if a meet (sex or otherwise) has created a spark and your fwb or nsa sexual relationship went to the next level.

Also, how has the relationship lasted?
Did you carry on swinging?
Did you or could you trust the other person?
Did swinging have an affect on the relationship?

14 April 2016
City
London
My ex and I started of as friends, then FBs and then got into a relationship. We were involved with swinging as well and lasted 4 years.

Turns out she was messing around behind my back as well for the entire 4 years (which doesn't count as swinging for me!) but regardless, it was real for me.

I also met a couple once at Ab ******. They were celebrating they're 10 year anniversary by deciding to enjoy a night out at the place they first met!

So it does happen and work!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I was having a think (alright, bear with me, it happens on occasions) and I'm just wondering if anybody has ever heard of or had a romantic relationship occur due to the lifestyle?
After reading the various articles of how and swinging improves a relationship, I'm just wondering if a meet (scaly or otherwise) has created a spark and your fwb or nsa sexual relationship went to the next level.

We've actually seen 2 or 3 couples formed from the site already. One couple I know of are still together. Still in to certain aspects of the lifestyle, but not really actively swinging.
Another couple have formed and are still swinging and enjoying.
It does and can happen. But what progresses thereafter is always hit and/or miss I find. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes ive seen a relationship form on here..
I have known a fair few get together elsewhere.. even seen a handful of weddings. X

Reactions: AutumnH and Admin
D

Deleted member 4901

In my kink circle, most of my friends are in open relationships and play is play. Most met through fetlife so yes it happens. Especially in D/s relationships. I'm just a bit of a wandering star really. I have regular play partners. But we're more friends with benefits. I'm just not ready for a steady relationship as they tend to have issues when they get past the initial thrill. (Gosh thrill sounds good right now.)

Saying that, my friends are close friends. We look out for each other, check potential people out and generally support in and out of kink. A lot of them are coming to my birthday and I have special candles too.

There is sometimes the odd person where you feel more than just a passing attraction. I don't have any expectations though.

So yes I guess it happens with lots of discussion right at the beginning but for me. I'm just happy being me. For now I'm open and enjoying the journey. Xxx

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3657

I'
After reading the various articles of how and swinging improves a relationship, I'm just wondering if a meet (sex or otherwise) has created a spark and your fwb or nsa sexual relationship went to the next level.

I've been thinking the exact same thing recently. I myself have no real input as such but am curious.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby

I had known my partner for years on another site. We actually got together here and are still together, we have a very open relationship and have a lot of fun still with others. X

D

Deleted member 4901

After all my talk of drifting along. In comes someone from left field and has completely taken away my breath.
I mean outside of here. It's made me question a lot about myself, my feelings, my journey. They know I'm open as are they. We've spent time talking things through. We've spent a lot of time exploring each others desires, (and each other.) The more time I spend with them, the stronger the feelings become.

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I mean outside of here. It's made me question a lot about myself, my feelings, my journey. They know I'm open as are they. We've spent time talking things through. We've spent a lot of time exploring each others desires, (and each other.) The more time I spend with them, the stronger the feelings become.

I hope everything all works out for you :)

Reactions: Therapon

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
We hooked up two swinging friends that are hoping to marry next year. They're so in love it's still at the make everyone else sick stage! Does that count? Lol
You created a monster

Edit: i think its possibile but only if you are open to something more. Personally i cant cos i would get very jelly and that and the scene don't work

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearls
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
You created a monster

Edit: i think its possibile but only if you are open to something more. Personally i cant cos i would get very jelly and that and the scene don't work

Lol we certainly did.
They are still about the scene but since they have hooked up they have only played with each other. They like the people so they are enjoying themselves being themselves but in no rush to play with others just yet. I'm sure they will but in time but who cares when or if when it works so well.

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Lol we certainly did.
They are still about the scene but since they have hooked up they have only played with each other. They like the people so they are enjoying themselves being themselves but in no rush to play with others just yet. I'm sure they will but in time but who cares when or if when it works so well.
Yup aslong as they're happy who cares. But please don't go creating more monsters