Sex Buddies

• Thread starter Wheels5885
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I have never been in the situation of swinging with a partner. I have had a few female friends who accompanied me on a swinging night. One whom I actually got to like quite well and I actually enjoyed watching her play. I'd welcome a 'buddy' myself as I've never liked the fact I'm a single guy on a single guy night. When I'm 'with' someone it's far more fun and relaxed.
Good point there, having fun but its all about being relaxed in the right company (y):love:xx

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Well I have never been in the situation of swinging with a partner. I have had a few female friends who accompanied me on a swinging night. One whom I actually got to like quite well and I actually enjoyed watching her play. I'd welcome a 'buddy' myself as I've never liked the fact I'm a single guy on a single guy night. When I'm 'with' someone it's far more fun and relaxed.
Well put and this is one of the reasons I would love to find a "buddy" and become more active.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Good point there, having fun but its all about being relaxed in the right company (y):love:xx
I AM a realist, and do notice that some single men look more like predictors than 'friends'. Even when couples are happy to have single guys around or even want them there does appear to be a barrier at times. That is when having a friend with you helps. In all fairness I think 50% of the time my friend/s didn't even play with me.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I AM a realist, and do notice that some single men look more like predictors than 'friends'. Even when couples are happy to have single guys around or even want them there does appear to be a barrier at times. That is when having a friend with you helps. In all fairness I think 50% of the time my friend/s didn't even play with me.
:love:

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I have a friend who I attend Clubs with and sometimes, we are platonic friends.
We don't have that vibe between us so there is no play.
Although because we get along its fun to attend a club together occasionally, have a chat at the bar and do our own thing.
I think these relationships can be very beneficial to both of you as no emotion gets in the way as long as you are both clear on your relationship and it gives you company and keep you both safe as you can watch out for one another.

D

Deleted member 3411

That is what our arrangement was. They wanted to go but they didn't want to feel vulnerable and having me around to look after their interests made them feel secure and safe and happy to play

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I can't. I identify as demisexual, so I need an emotional connection to someone before I sleep with them. If I don't, it hurts and causes tears "down there" for me. :( I've always envied those who could have playmates, without the emotional attachment.

D

Deleted member 3411

I can't. I identify as demisexual, so I need an emotional connection to someone before I sleep with them. If I don't, it hurts and causes tears "down there" for me. :( I've always envied those who could have playmates, without the emotional attachment.
I find that an interesting comment. I can understand that sentiment but as the whole point of swinging is to have fun with other people. So I'm kinda curious as to what your interests is on this site?

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Hmm ok not too bad for us being a couple. Plus its nice to see the same person/people rather than a wham bam.

Ok i had a fuck buddy, freind with benefits whatever you want to call him.. he spoilt me treated me like a princess.

i was single at the time.. A whole different ball game.
Yep i fell for him. I never told him.. it was hard, we went our seperate ways after about 5 yrs he moved to America.
As a singelton, im not sure i would have the strength, to keep my feelings detached so to speak..i guess its not in my nature.. believe it or not im a softie on the quiet. I take my hat of to the single ladies on here.. If i was single, i do think i would struggle on here...to keep my feelings under wraps.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hmm ok not too bad for us being a couple. Plus its nice to see the same person/people rather than a wham bam.

Ok i had a fuck buddy, freind with benefits whatever you want to call him.. he spoilt me treated me like a princess.

Yep i fell for him. I never told him.. it was hard, we went our seperate ways after about 5 yrs he moved to America.
As a singelton, im not sure i would have the strength, to keep my feelings detached so to speak..i guess its not in my nature.. believe it or not im a softie on the quiet. I take my hat of to the single ladies on here.. If i was single, i do think i would struggle on here...to keep my feelings under wraps.
:love: x << nuff said. x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Why a hassle? You are a very beautiful young lady, there's no hassle in checking you out! :) x

You charmer, Mr @Admin ! :oops: x

Awwww *cuddles* you are adorable! X