Sex Buddies

• Thread starter Wheels5885
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

I don't want to ruin this wonderful exchange that's going on, but on the subject of the thread I just want to comment that another reason for having a buddy is because some of us fit in better in the scene if we are accompanied. Those few occasions I have a had a woman with me the night has been so much more relaxed and fun. Let's face it it's a different demographic meeting people at a club and playing with them if you are a couple rather then a single man.

M

meet_the_fockers

I don't want to ruin this wonderful exchange that's going on, but on the subject of the thread I just want to comment that another reason for having a buddy is because some of us fit in better in the scene if we are accompanied. Those few occasions I have a had a woman with me the night has been so much more relaxed and fun. Let's face it it's a different demographic meeting people at a club and playing with them if you are a couple rather then a single man.
Yes it is.. totally different for singletons..

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hmm ok not too bad for us being a couple. Plus its nice to see the same person/people rather than a wham bam.

Ok i had a fuck buddy, freind with benefits whatever you want to call him.. he spoilt me treated me like a princess.

i was single at the time.. A whole different ball game.
Yep i fell for him. I never told him.. it was hard, we went our seperate ways after about 5 yrs he moved to America.
As a singelton, im not sure i would have the strength, to keep my feelings detached so to speak..i guess its not in my nature.. believe it or not im a softie on the quiet. I take my hat of to the single ladies on here.. If i was single, i do think i would struggle on here...to keep my feelings under wraps.
:love::love:

Reactions: Admin