Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Sexual Bucket list..

Discussion in 'Public Forums' started by Pearls, 30 September 2015.

1. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

What's in yours? Have you ticked off most things?? Have you yet to tick off lots??

• Like Like x 3
    • Pearls

Hmmmm well I have loads but one in particular is to have a threesome on a fancy yacht with everyone watching on the deck....;););)xx

• Like Like x 7
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Hmmm soooooo many things! Ticked off a few, have a few more.. One thing for us? Definitely a three way kiss. That's on the list, and a daisy chain! nom nom :p x

• Like Like x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Your very naughty, yeah I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.. Mr F is not :(

• Like Like x 2
          • Pearls

I know and I love it, tbh admin is the same as Mr F so they should leave the decks to us girlies then :whistle::D:cool:o_O:lol:xx

• Like Like x 7
            • Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

Drinks below with Admin and Mr F or stay on the deck with the ladies, uhmm has to be both I think :sneaky::p:D And my list, done a few but still some to tick off the list :whiplash:

• Like Like x 4
              • Pearls

Greedy is good and so it would have to be both :sneaky::sneaky:xx

• Damn......I've 3 buckets, way too many for just 1 lol

• Like Like x 2
                • Pearls

Cop out :D:D:Dxx

• Lol......they range from wild to......umm wild, might frighten the kiddies if I spilled the beans :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
                  • Pearls

Now educating is a good thing so....Clock ticking :rolleyes::whistle:;)

• I'll say this though, as far as fantasies/bucket lists go try not to put too much thought into it, just let it happen spur of the moment is ideal.....the more thought and planning you put into it the less likely it's going to be how you imagined it.......just me thoughts

• Like Like x 2
                    • Just one then.........planned to tick off my T-Girl and 2 normal (?) ladies, a lot of planning went into the encounter on the day it just didn't go as I'd imagined.......then a few months later whilst abroad for work I met an unbelievably beautiful woman in the hotel bar, we chatted for what seemed like hours, we just seemed to click (?)
                      I had to eventually make my apologies and go to bed (work in the morn)
                      Lizelle said she'd be turning in as well, so walked each other to the elevator...one thing leads to another, I couldn't help myself really, we ended going to her room only for me to discover she had a girlfriend who hadn't been feeling to well so had spent the evening in their room......shock horror Lizelle wasn't a ummm Lizelle at all! I ended up with a 'virus' (;)) and took 2 days off work.......I still visit them whenever I'm in Vancouver

• Like Like x 5
                      • Lol what you guys doing to me.....I've never told anyone that story!

• Like Like x 3
                        • Pearls

Well thats better and glad to hear you are still in touch xxx

• Like Like x 2
                          • That's a tough one as I've done most things. I'll have to have a think!

• Like Like x 2
                            • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Ha! Interesting.... :sneaky: :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
                              • snj

snj PV

When I was first with Scott, late one night at a club I was chilling on a bed in that post great sex floaty state, when to my shock (scott was still a bit possessive in those days) he invited everyone to have a stroke and a feel of me....it was soooo darn erotic, but due to my shock I didn't relax and enjoy it as much as I wanted to.....so a re run of that would be amazing (hint hint Scott if your reading) 20 pairs of hands all caressing you when you do not have a clue who they belong to was so good

• Like Like x 7
                                • Pearls

• Well my bucket list is only just beginning so no juicy stories to tell as yet but I'm hoping to start having a few fingers crossed I do have alot I wouldn't mind trying just hope I get the opportunity xx

• Like Like x 2
                                  • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Oh I think you will.... ;) :sneaky: x

• Like Like x 1
                                    • Pearls

Well what a cop out and that doesnt give us any juicy details, now come on you naughty pair spill :D:D

• Like Like x 1
                                      • Its never really occurred to me to have sex with a bucket containing a list tbh.
                                        Whatever floats ya boat i suppose?!

• Like Like x 3
                                        • sex on the beach

• Like Like x 1
                                          1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
                                            By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
                                            Dismiss Notice