Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bonker

I'll say this though, as far as fantasies/bucket lists go try not to put too much thought into it, just let it happen spur of the moment is ideal.....the more thought and planning you put into it the less likely it's going to be how you imagined it.......just me thoughts

B

Bonker

Just one then.........planned to tick off my T-Girl and 2 normal (?) ladies, a lot of planning went into the encounter on the day it just didn't go as I'd imagined.......then a few months later whilst abroad for work I met an unbelievably beautiful woman in the hotel bar, we chatted for what seemed like hours, we just seemed to click (?)
I had to eventually make my apologies and go to bed (work in the morn)
Lizelle said she'd be turning in as well, so walked each other to the elevator...one thing leads to another, I couldn't help myself really, we ended going to her room only for me to discover she had a girlfriend who hadn't been feeling to well so had spent the evening in their room......shock horror Lizelle wasn't a ummm Lizelle at all! I ended up with a 'virus' (;)) and took 2 days off work.......I still visit them whenever I'm in Vancouver

S

snj

When I was first with Scott, late one night at a club I was chilling on a bed in that post great sex floaty state, when to my shock (scott was still a bit possessive in those days) he invited everyone to have a stroke and a feel of me....it was soooo darn erotic, but due to my shock I didn't relax and enjoy it as much as I wanted to.....so a re run of that would be amazing (hint hint Scott if your reading) 20 pairs of hands all caressing you when you do not have a clue who they belong to was so good

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Well my bucket list is only just beginning so no juicy stories to tell as yet but I'm hoping to start having a few fingers crossed I do have alot I wouldn't mind trying just hope I get the opportunity xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well my bucket list is only just beginning so no juicy stories to tell as yet but I'm hoping to start having a few fingers crossed I do have alot I wouldn't mind trying just hope I get the opportunity xx
Well what a cop out and that doesnt give us any juicy details, now come on you naughty pair spill :D:D

Reactions: sweetNsaucy