Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
We're newbees so as of yet our bucket is empty hence our list is long
we've discused lots of different fantasies Including
same room with different parteners
MMF and FFM
for some this may seem tame for us its a start :rolleyes:

There is nothing tame about your list and like eveyone else you have to start somewhere. Good luck. (y)

Reactions: Looby&Lew
S

smutwizard

@Curious and I basically found a complete list of fetishes and struck off everything isn't on our hard limits list... so the to do list is pretty long :rofl:

C

Curious

Sounds interesting do tell

The additions were mainly to do with various public places, additional play partners and strip games I think :D

I have a fantasy about playing with someone with a shared interest/ability in something with me... But I'm not going into the details of that on here :p

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
D

Deleted member 2610

Mmmm..as an older guy my days touring with various rugby teams was always great fun. From strip bars in the US, bit of a thing for a nice stripper, to finding a young lady who was watching us play who wanted to join us in the showers, she did of course, being gentlemen we couldn't refuse and then of course the best as a young lad seduced by the most gorgeous older lady who taught me so much, memories. Now to future and try some more, repeat a few and reading your lists add some never thought of Xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The additions were mainly to do with various public places, additional play partners and strip games I think :D

I have a fantasy about playing with someone with a shared interest/ability in something with me... But I'm not going into the details of that on here :p

Aww sure now? We won't tell anyone.. Your secret's safe with us you know.. ;)

C

Curious

@Curious No one even reads these threads so it will stay secret!:whistle:

It's not a big deal... You'll probably think what's the point in being shy if I told you.
It's just not something I would advertise to people I don't know IRL (but may meet) yet.... As I have the potential to get myself into trouble ;)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
It's not a big deal... You'll probably think what's the point in being shy if I told you.
It's just not something I would advertise to people I don't know IRL (but may meet) yet.... As I have the potential to get myself into trouble ;)
Believe me when I say that we have no problem getting ourselves into trouble so we know what you mean.;):rofl:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
S

smutwizard

She's not shy very often, make the most of it :rofl: