Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

NigelandJulie

Off topic, please help you lovley people, we have been looking at this thread now for a while, but nothing seems to get added untill we click in the page number and then scrool down again to last comment, is this how it works?? or are we doing something wrong ?

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'm not quite sure I understand what you meant but if any thread is updated you will see an alert at the top (right) of the page, click on that alert and it will take you to the new post. If you are leaving the thread open at the last update you should see a message to say the thread has been updated. Or if you hover over the Forums tab (top of the page) a drop box should appear and it will tell you how many new post ther are, click on that link and all the updated posts will be listed. Hope that helps if not let me know.

Reactions: Admin
N

NigelandJulie

I'm not quite sure I understand what you meant but if any thread is updated you will see an alert at the top (right) of the page, click on that alert and it will take you to the new post. If you are leaving the thread open at the last update you should see a message to say the thread has been updated. Or if you hover over the Forums tab (top of the page) a drop box should appear and it will tell you how many new post ther are, click on that link and all the updated posts will be listed. Hope that helps if not let me know.
Yes we get the alert, if left open cant say ive noticed a box saying thread updated, didnt know if they came in automaticaly, thankyou for the reply

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Off topic, please help you lovley people, we have been looking at this thread now for a while, but nothing seems to get added untill we click in the page number and then scrool down again to last comment, is this how it works?? or are we doing something wrong ?
I can of course make it a live refresh instead of an alert - or avoiding yourselves having to manually refresh....
BUT!
I don't know the performance impact it could have for mobile users... :cautious:
Can test it later if you wish, that way new posts will show immediately without you having to refresh or view/click your alerts x

M

meet_the_fockers

I can of course make it a live refresh instead of an alert - or avoiding yourselves having to manually refresh....
BUT!
I don't know the performance impact it could have for mobile users... :cautious:
Can test it later if you wish, that way new posts will show immediately without you having to refresh or view/click your alerts x
Fiddle you always have to fiddle @Admin :rolleyes: :D

Reactions: Admin and amboman