Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Tan

I've come close a couple of times, but never managed it, and that's having sex in a nightclub. Lost my nerve the first time, I was 18 lol and second time, me and the ex were in the toilets but the cleaner started banging on the door. Would love to do it tho and tick it off the bucket list, once and for all.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Why no chance? Seriously old chap. Trust me (no, really...TRUST ME) when I say there are couples on here who will entertain a nice gent for just such playtimes, with you as the extra man. It will take time to get to know them, build a rapport through general conversation and eventually meet them and see if you all like each other face to face...then...who knows!
Everyone has a wish list of fantasy scenarios (lord help anyone stumbling onto mine!). Some will forever remain a fantasy while others are achievable.You'll get out of this site exactly what you put in. Time and effort and good humour are the three key things to remember. I'll leave you to it, old chap.

Balls deep daily!
And this coming from the man who knows of course :whistle:;)

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

If you use the mouse and hover on the arrow next to the 'members' tab, it will bring down a menu, just select member search, and on the subsequent page type in your area in the 'location' tab and you will see the members in your area, assuming they have been truthful about their location when they joined.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls