Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
After today my bucket list as gone up
Builders everywhere, bums on display , cheeky as and my god i felt like dragging 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 into the ladies for a good old fashioned fuck

Reactions: Colin
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
One of my bucket list is to have sex with a woman without her ever seong my face or knowing my name to walk into her house tie her blindfolded to the bed and use every part of her bring her to countless orgasms till she is so exhausted breathing is laboured then leave her tied up and spent just send a message to her other half and drive off with her only know I.g my touch and the taste of my cock

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
One of my bucket list is to have sex with a woman without her ever seong my face or knowing my name to walk into her house tie her blindfolded to the bed and use every part of her bring her to countless orgasms till she is so exhausted breathing is laboured then leave her tied up and spent just send a message to her other half and drive off with her only know I.g my touch and the taste of my cock

*checks the door is locked* ;)

X