Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mooching ....have you looked at me ! When I think I have found one they just disappear how many messages before I should give up on and move on ?? :(
Eh? Ohhh dont you dare!!! Dont be defeated...
No don't be defeated.... You win some, and you lose some. Sadly..
But you have shown you are a gent - site wide.
Hang on in there Mr @MP386

D

Deleted member 3289

Hey @MP386 -want a wager on which one of us first ticks off something from our swinging bucket lists?! No given him a helping hand mischievous ones!

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well of course! :whistle: :sneaky: xx
Ok well as said previously I would like to have a threesome on a deck of a big yacht being watched by loads of hot men, I would also like to be having steamy sex with you whilst someone is blind folded and tied to a chair and can only listen, ok take the blind fold off half way through but no touching:sneaky:

19 March 2015
Isn't she just Miss C! Sheesh.... but when hasn't she been? x
Ok well as said previously I would like to have a threesome on a deck of a big yacht being watched by loads of hot men, I would also like to be having steamy sex with you whilst someone is blind folded and tied to a chair and can only listen, ok take the blind fold off half way through but no touching:sneaky:
o_O :yeahbaby:

*starts searching for yacht holidays* :D
Oooer Missus..... you know, there's a naughtier side to you than you ever let on aye. ;) xx