Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

This may sound like a sad "awww get the violin out" comment but I kinda gave up on even having a bucket....
A couple of them have come through without even trying though. 1 or 2 of them are just fantasies and I would prefer them to stay that way. Things are improving though and a bucket is getting filled ;)

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

This may sound like a sad "awww get the violin out" comment but I kinda gave up on even having a bucket....
A couple of them have come through without even trying though. 1 or 2 of them are just fantasies and I would prefer them to stay that way. Things are improving though and a bucket is getting filled ;)
Sounds like your bucket is becoming half full rather than half empty! Definetly a case for not over thinking it. I'm learning to go with the flow...

D

Deleted member 3411

Sounds like your bucket is becoming half full rather than half empty! Definetly a case for not over thinking it. I'm learning to go with the flow...
Oh I get where you're coming from with that. Not one of those half empty things more a case of not believing there would be you any point in even having a bucket. Thoughts of swinging with a partner seem a little bit distant when you don't even have a partner in the first place. But like you I've gone with the flow and guess what now it's appears to be a possibility

D

Deleted member 3289

Oh I get where you're coming from with that. Not one of those half empty things more a case of not believing there would be you any point in even having a bucket. Thoughts of swinging with a partner seem a little bit distant when you don't even have a partner in the first place. But like you I've gone with the flow and guess what now it's appears to be a possibility
Such is the case...that you find when your no longer looking... I've given up looking for yachts to share with @Pearls and @meet_the_fockers ...drums fingers impatiently on his rudder...

D

Deleted member 3411

Actually prompted by a comment of made in another posting I thought I'd reveal a couple of things on my bucket list.
I really like to spend a little time experience in the pleasures of women of different ethnic Origins. Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Thi). India-Asian. Black (A past partner was of mixed race but I mean black).
Anyone else have ethnicity as a wish?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

...as they say...whatever rocks your boat...
Oh weve gone from a yatch to a boat.. guess id have to bring my own blinking oars too... sheesh your evil twin is over on that other thread... giving me nearly as much greif as you!!

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

And would you be looking to rest yours oars in my rollicks? Seems you've virtually sorted your dream threesome... with @uk2002 keep you busy...has he got the bow or stern end in your fantasy?!... Still a few more boat metaphors left..

M

meet_the_fockers

Ohhhh noooo its flaming laurel & hardy..
Just great... fanbliddytastic..

M

meet_the_fockers

And would you be looking to rest yours oars in my rollicks? Seems you've virtually sorted your dream threesome... with @uk2002 keep you busy...has he got the bow or stern end in your fantasy?!... Still a few more boat metaphors left..
:eek: oars in your waticks??