Sexual Bucket list..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Drinks below with Admin and Mr F or stay on the deck with the ladies, uhmm has to be both I think :sneaky::p:D And my list, done a few but still some to tick off the list :whiplash:
Just discovered this revealing thread...have still to write my list never mind tick them off...

Reactions: mrclouse
D

Deleted member 3289

Im here chick and mmmmm well I have loads but one in particular is to have a threesome on a fancy yacht with everyone watching on the deck....;););)xx
Having reviewed the whole thread -and off topic ramblings (more discipline please @meet_the_fockers -crack that whip!) I'd say @Pearls you set a very high bar in fucket list fantasies. As @Captain-Smith-and-Lady-Jane will vouch I maybe need to check off a few more achievable desires on my list (public MF, private FMF, 3-way kiss it seems!) but I'll put public threesome to the top now -yacht optional! On with the working day and darn it that I'm not plunging in to that Milf Club whirl pool later... I'll definetly book myself in for a birthday treat in May and that alone will get my list underway! Thought for the day over...now got to get up and focus... See you peeps later...

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
27 April 2015
Our sexual bucket list of still to do's hmmmmm ???
Mrs A wants to be centre piece multi bukkaked enormously, by a large group of Beckham look a likes after been very nicely abused and left dripping from everywhere by them !!!!! And Me, a king size waterbed, with 4 X late 30s insatiably sexy, ladies and a large amount of baby oil.
Jointly. To have a sexual play house for our guests and friends fully equipped for pleasure , we know at least one of them will happen !!!
The A Team x

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Our sexual bucket list of still to do's hmmmmm ???
Mrs A wants to be centre piece multi bukkaked enormously, by a large group of Beckham look a likes after been very nicely abused and left dripping from everywhere by them !!!!! And Me, a king size waterbed, with 4 X late 30s insatiably sexy, ladies and a large amount of baby oil.
Jointly. To have a sexual play house for our guests and friends fully equipped for pleasure , we know at least one of them will happen !!!
The A Team x
told you the generic bed full of ladies was a common thing >.> shouldnt be too hard finding your beckham lookalikes though im pretty sure there should be atleast 100. you just need to figure out a way to kidnap them

27 April 2015
told you the generic bed full of ladies was a common thing >.> shouldnt be too hard finding your beckham lookalikes though im pretty sure there should be atleast 100. you just need to figure out a way to kidnap them
Working on that lol, (getting close) and re the generic bed, I specified 4, I've done 2, I've done 3, that nearly killed me. So it's a personal goal now to beat my best !!! That may take some time and exercise lol !!!!

Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Working on that lol, (getting close) and re the generic bed, I specified 4, I've done 2, I've done 3, that nearly killed me. So it's a personal goal now to beat my best !!! That may take some time and exercise lol !!!!
im still stuck on 1 ... so your way ahead of me

27 April 2015
im still stuck on 1 ... so your way ahead of me
Lol, it was no easy task, I assure you, 3 eager ladies, 1 guy, it's a very very tough task to finish. And re kidnapping, don't think much resistance would be offered when they saw who, and why lol ?? Mr A Team

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Lol, it was no easy task, I assure you, 3 eager ladies, 1 guy, it's a very very tough task to finish. And re kidnapping, don't think much resistance would be offered when they saw who, and why lol ?? Mr A Team
i guess i should work my way up
its not about the resisting, its the thrill of kidnapping beckham xP i mean its allways more fun to be kidnapped