Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

thinking about our kinky fun last night and wondering if we be able to improve on it tonight..don't think the bed has dried out yet...w...:devil::grin:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1463

Same. Thinking of last night where me and Mr Ade were uninterrupted (hooray as it does happen (n)) and we snuck in a quick blow job this morning too. All the flashbacks should see me through the day until we can play some more later.
:flutter:

D

Deleted member 11852

Wow what a naughty weekend..never had so much sexy fun in 2 days before..don't want the weekend to end..:snog::snogs::licking::flick:..:devil::grin::whipping::boobies::bouncy::blowjob:

D

Deleted member 11852

Great start to the week,,managed to get the house to ourselves for a couple of hours this afternoon..:devil::grin:...w..

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Someone is making me think about bending them over and taking them from behind....:whistle:

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Just had MSL running her nails down my chest from my nipples to my groin, it certainly got me aroused.

Reactions: Colin
D

Deleted member 11852

Thoughts are pure filth..keep imagining I'm lying on the bed then Mrs h and another sexy lady both come into the room dressed in lingerie..all the toys are all round the bed then the two of them get on the bed and we all start caressing each other and kissing...I'll leave the rest to your imagination I'm sure it's just as filthy as mine..w...x:kiss::snog::licking::lick::kisses::flick: