Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Will Miss C be looking up my shorts again or giving me a BJ when I’m on the step ladder :p:p xxxx :0)) T

19 July 2019
City
Cardiff
At the beginning :whistle::sneaky:

It’s starts with the board room emptying, I am the furthest away from the door, with no easy escape. She asks me to stay behind, to discuss ‘plans’. She sees the last person out, carefully with a soft urgent press, not to let on her desire. She closes the door firmly shut with two hands. I study her walking towards me, slowly she feels each leather chair, as if to suggest her fingers are athirst to touch. I take in her look; from her Prada heels, clocking her Cartier watch and matching bracelet which sparkles off her elegant wrist and hands, well manicured. Her neatly pressed black trousers, matched with her pristinely pressed white collared shirt, designer glasses and bobbed cut that hasn’t a misplaced hair. The woman oozes, wealth, class and most of all power. All the while holding my stare like some preying jaguar, but with a smile that she’s about to take whatever she wants.

I’m so turned on it pervasively intrudes on my concentration, but I daren’t let on that she could dominate this scene.....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It’s starts with the board room emptying, I am the furthest away from the door, with no easy escape. She asks me to stay behind, to discuss ‘plans’. She sees the last person out, carefully with a soft urgent press, not to let on her desire. She closes the door firmly shut with two hands. I study her walking towards me, slowly she feels each leather chair, as if to suggest her fingers are athirst to touch. I take in her look; from her Prada heels, clocking her Cartier watch and matching bracelet which sparkles off her elegant wrist and hands, well manicured. Her neatly pressed black trousers, matched with her pristinely pressed white collared shirt, designer glasses and bobbed cut that hasn’t a misplaced hair. The woman oozes, wealth, class and most of all power. All the while holding my stare like some preying jaguar, but with a smile that she’s about to take whatever she wants.

I’m so turned on it pervasively intrudes on my concentration, but I daren’t let on that she could dominate this scene.....
That’s a good start eh :whistle::D

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Sitting here reading our sexy pm,s and looking at all these sexy members photos makes you really horny..just want to go upstairs and wake Mrs h up for some sexy fun but can't because of houseful of grown up kids that won't leave home...oh the joys..(n):(:palm:...w..

Reactions: Deleted member 6485