Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

I wonder if we will meet up with more sexy people in the second half of the year for some really sexy fun encounters.. Mmmmm hopefully.. W.. :):whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 11852

I wonder if we will meet up with more sexy people in the second half of the year for some really sexy fun encounters.. Mmmmm hopefully.. W.. :):whistle::whistle:
I meant more than we did in the first half of the year.. There's loads of sexy people on here but managing to meet up means a lot of things have to fall into place.. Dates,, times,, preferences,, locations and accommodation.. And all this to sort before anything even happens.. Its definitely worth the effort though for all the naughty fun.. .. W.. X

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 11852

Sex, lingerie, mrs h with all her toys out.. Just pure filth and kink really.. I love Fridays.. .. W.. :licking::tits::snog:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
That fantasy, about sharing a shower and getting the best blow job ever from a busty lady, that I had during my shower earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_20190719_115310.jpg
    IMG_20190719_115310.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 55
19 March 2015
Well, sexual thoughts for the day?
What a crazy day. Finished early today but this morning and all afternoon it’s been non stop - with really naughty chats. Really naughty.
This had an effect of course and we have both (all) been bouncing all day.
So when HRH and myself decided to go down the shed pub to do some bits n pieces - we couldn’t resist each other and we well & truly Christened it good and proper. Unintended but we leapt over each other as soon as we walked in.
Closed the doors in the pouring down rain and just let ourselves go for a good half an hour. Goddamn it was one of those ravenous moments. Knicker ripping. Know what I mean? :sneaky: x

26 October 2018
Well, sexual thoughts for the day?
What a crazy day. Finished early today but this morning and all afternoon it’s been non stop - with really naughty chats. Really naughty.
This had an effect of course and we have both (all) been bouncing all day.
So when HRH and myself decided to go down the shed pub to do some bits n pieces - we couldn’t resist each other and we well & truly Christened it good and proper. Unintended but we leapt over each other as soon as we walked in.
Closed the doors in the pouring down rain and just let ourselves go for a good half an hour. Goddamn it was one of those ravenous moments. Knicker ripping. Know what I mean? :sneaky: x
Did I miss some really naughty !! Dayamm !!:whistle:(y)

19 March 2015
A friend who wants us, we want her.. she has no sleep pattern ,no issues, nothing in her way.. We want her as much as she wants us.
#SexualThoughtsOfTheDay ;) x

Reactions: Tiger and Stew
D

Deleted member 11852

Mrs h sitting on my face with another sexy female bouncing on my cock while they play with each other's tits..then swap round..before finishing me off with their mouths...sounds like complete ecstasy..me and my imagination if only...W..:rofl:

19 March 2015
Mrs h sitting on my face with another sexy female bouncing on my cock while they play with each other's tits..then swap round..before finishing me off with their mouths...sounds like complete ecstasy..me and my imagination if only...W..:rofl:
Really good fun. I love being ridden by both ladies in that position. Even more so to watch them kissing and touching each other while it’s happening.
One of the best positions I’ve been fortunate enough to experience not so long ago was epic. I did make a post about it. What a position! So bloody horny to do and see! :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 11852

Really good fun. I love being ridden by both ladies in that position. Even more so to watch them kissing and touching each other while it’s happening.
One of the best positions I’ve been fortunate enough to experience not so long ago was epic. I did make a post about it. What a position! So bloody horny to do and see! :sneaky:
Definitely sounds like ecstasy now..you never know maybe one day..W..(y)

Reactions: Tiger and Therapon