Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok well my thoughts are for this evening. Shnuggles kisses touches all in those sensitive areas. Especially inner thighs :sneaky:

19 March 2015
Sexual thoughts of the day;
The last 24 hours have been completely amazing. Very, very intense and passionate sex/love making last night. From a good hour of foreplay in our extension/ office, to going to bed at 12-ish and coming back down at 4am for more water :sneaky:
Then, waking up this morning with one thing on my mind; my insatiable wife sleeping right next to me, who is physically exhausted. But I continue to rouse and arouse her at the same time.
Gentle strokes where I know she loves it the most, as her breath depends and starts to go sharper while still sleeping.... to gentle intimate touching - now watching her bite her lip.
Still in orgasm pain from activity from only a few hours previously, she’s quivering at my every touch. Which in turn makes me even more aroused.
Naturally I can’t withhold any longer and have to take her, and also take her in my arms.
Being in total rhythm together during love making and climaxing together has to be one of the best sexual experiences you can ever have as a couple. Totally, completely in tune with one another. :love: :sneaky:

Bless her though, she’s all wobbly and jelly-legs today. :D x

Reactions: Lanelad
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
A threesome with certain ladies,
Especially laying back for a moment to calm myself and enjoying the sight, and moaning fuck yes sounds, of one of them sliding down and licking the others sweet wet pussy as she plays with her prefect cock hardening tits.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The last 24 hours have been completely amazing. Very, very intense and passionate sex/love making last night. From a good hour of foreplay in our extension/ office, to going to bed at 12-ish and coming back down at 4am for more water :sneaky:
Then, waking up this morning with one thing on my mind; my insatiable wife sleeping right next to me, who is physically exhausted. But I continue to rouse and arouse her at the same time.
Gentle strokes where I know she loves it the most, as her breath depends and starts to go sharper while still sleeping.... to gentle intimate touching - now watching her bite her lip.
Still in orgasm pain from activity from only a few hours previously, she’s quivering at my every touch. Which in turn makes me even more aroused.
Naturally I can’t withhold any longer and have to take her, and also take her in my arms.
Being in total rhythm together during love making and climaxing together has to be one of the best sexual experiences you can ever have as a couple. Totally, completely in tune with one another. :love: :sneaky:

Oh ello :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 6127

Txt’s to Miss C...horny time. Not home till Wednesday :devil::devil: xxxx :0)) T

7 December 2018
City
Newcastle upon Tyne

I love the jelly legs feeling and the can’t string a sentence together after a good session and then, now I need to go to sleep! (lanelass)

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Am sure @Captain-Smith-and-Lady-Jane may be able to help as club regs? :)
MILF club has a completely different vibe to a greedy girls event. Its generally all about what the ladies want and the guys that attend all know and respect that. A lot of couples are going these days too.
As you say we go pretty often, when work permits. Her Ladyship has discovered some of her favourite guys there, and I've met some very nice ladies there too ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
MILF club has a completely different vibe to a greedy girls event. Its generally all about what the ladies want and the guys that attend all know and respect that. A lot of couples are going these days too.
As you say we go pretty often, when work permits. Her Ladyship has discovered some of her favourite guys there, and I've met some very nice ladies there too ;)
(y)

Reactions: Therapon