Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
I’m thinking of running away to join the circus as a three legged man , or painting it black stuffing it in my ear and standing on a garage forecourt !!! Super unleaded anyone ??

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Okay.....
The way a friend looked at me some time back, has left an impression.
Without being crude or too descriptive...
HRH was on her side, laying next to her was our friend, they were kissing and touching each other, all while I was behind HRH making love.
It got quite (okay very) rampant and they were all over one another. Then our friend came up for a bit of air and a view - she looked straight into my eyes and was watching everything that was going on in front and with her.
That look, ooof. It was hot! :sneaky:

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Thinking about what we just did and more to come later. Joys of having the house to ourselves for a few hours, lush xxxx M

Reactions: BiLouJ
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Okay.....
HRH was on her side, laying next to her was our friend, they were kissing and touching each other, all while I was behind HRH making love.
It got quite (okay very) rampant and they were all over one another. Then our friend came up for a bit of air and a view - she looked straight into my eyes and was watching everything that was going on in front and with her.
That sounds soooo sensual and erotic xx M

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Okay.....
I just love those making eye contact moments. Especially with someone new joining us for fun.

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Cuffed to the bed by wifey and spoilt rotten.... very naughty night tonight might need an extra set of hands ;)

19 March 2015
I just love those making eye contact moments. Especially with someone new joining us for fun.
It was amazing tbh. She stared right into my eyes while I was busy, after she'd taken in everything that was going on. Wicked! ;)